Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Shoot2HuntU
That's how it is in Utah. AVB's claim to the buck is legal. The application of ethic or lack thereof before and during the kill shots are what is on trial.
An argument could be made that He was harassing them and interfering with their hunt since it seems plausible that he hadn't shot that deer before he cut her off on the blood trail. If they find a second deer up there that would be a strong argument. If his argument is true he is legal but still way in the wrong.

Rich M

WKR
An argument could be made that He was harassing them and interfering with their hunt since it seems plausible that he hadn't shot that deer before he cut her off on the blood trail. If they find a second deer up there that would be a strong argument. If his argument is true he is legal but still way in the wrong.
Sign me up for agreeing. You dont need a second deer. He bullied in on a blood trail to shoot the deer.

What bothers me is that there are people who support his behavior.

What bothers me is that there are people who support his behavior.
I bet AVB doesn’t feel like it’s very many… at least publicly

I also bet he wishes he would have done things differently, but his character wouldn’t let him at the time and he can’t undo what’s happened.

Probably not a humbling experience for him, but it should be, and regardless, is causing him hardship

KenLee

WKR
How many defamation suits can you file at one time? And, are memes admissible in court. Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd love to watch AVB get deposed about a dozen times after a year's worth of discovery regarding his past hunts and actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.