Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike.adams.467

Lil-Rokslider
It is straight up hogschidt to believe that someone can see a trophy rack on a deer, then aim for the vitals and not notice a collar in the process. You don't not notice a collar on deer or elk.
I will dispute that point. I was attacked by a grizzly bear in 2015. That bear chewed on my arm and hand while I fought it off. Idaho F&G took what was left of my glove, sampled it for DNA, and tracked it back to a bear they had collared, and actually trapped, about a month earlier. To this day I do not recall seeing a collar on that bear, from a distance of 1 foot from my head.

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
I will dispute that point. I was attacked by a grizzly bear in 2015. That bear chewed on my arm and hand while I fought it off. Idaho F&G took what was left of my glove, sampled it for DNA, and tracked it back to a bear they had collared, and actually trapped, about a month earlier. To this day I do not recall seeing a collar on that bear, from a distance of 1 foot from my head.

Yeah you had entirely more pressing issues to focus on in your case vs somebody watching game for a while from several hundred yards away.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Id imagine you were focused on other things at the time.

You may watch the bachelor with your old lady; I don’t.

Vivian- “yet you come back to blah blah blah”. Is that supposed to be clever or witty? Cuz I missed it.

What’s funny is you guys sit and bad mouth and motherfuck influence people and instagrams and whatever, but you people are doing the same thing.

The memes? They are terrible. I mean way up their boomer style. Pretty funny when a bunch of “Fudds” do everything they can to convince themselves they aren’t Fudds, but are, in fact, Fudds. Lol. Not making many friends, am I?

Ok, I’ll quit commenting amongst your sewing circle.
Aram, is that you?!

CorbLand

WKR
Life must be really miserable for some people...
297.png

Status
Not open for further replies.