Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the book cover was a no go? How close was it to being able to stay because I thought it was pretty funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I am about half way through the pod cast. What a terrible thing to have happen. He referred to his shooting of his brother as an accident, he surely did not to intend to shoot his brother but, it was carelessness, not an accident. Careless of his dad to have a loaded weapon anywhere accessible by anyone leave alone young kids. Careless of him for first picking up the gun in the first place, and second not checking it. I'm not certain how old his is but I know I am as old if not older.,74. I grew up in a house where there were a lot of guns. My dad and five brothers all had them. I was taught gun safety from as far back as I can remember. First rule, treat every weapon as if it was loaded. I was never allowed to take a weapon from someone unless they first checked that it was unloaded, then I was taught even after that, I had to make sure it was empty, or at least the chamber was empty when I first took the gun. Gun accidents, if that's what you chose to call them are caused by carelessness.

I am about half way through the pod cast. What a terrible thing to have happen. He referred to his shooting of his brother as an accident, he surely did not to intend to shoot his brother but, it was carelessness, not an accident. Careless of his dad to have a loaded weapon anywhere accessible by anyone leave alone young kids. Careless of him for first picking up the gun in the first place, and second not checking it. I'm not certain how old his is but I know I am as old if not older.,74. I grew up in a house where there were a lot of guns. My dad and five brothers all had them. I was taught gun safety from as far back as I can remember. First rule, treat every weapon as if it was loaded. I was never allowed to take a weapon from someone unless they first checked that it was unloaded, then I was taught even after that, I had to make sure it was empty, or at least the chamber was empty when I first took the gun. Gun accidents, if that's what you chose to call them are caused by carelessness.
Very terrible incident that could have been so easily prevented with just basic gun safety being taught and applied. Very sad.
There is no accidental discharge of a gun, there are only negligent firearms discharges and when those happen the gun better pointed in a safe direction. At least that's what I've always been taught.

Managed 3 or 4 minutes and got the gist of it. That guy's voice is nails on a chalk board.
Yes it's pretty bad. I made it about 15mins in and got a phone call thankfully.

Screenshot_20231106_215602.jpg

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Very terrible incident that could have been so easily prevented with just basic gun safety being taught and applied. Very sad.
There is no accidental discharge of a gun, there are only negligent firearms discharges and when those happen the gun better pointed in a safe direction. At least that's what I've always been taught.

Yes it's pretty bad. I made it about 15mins in and got a phone call thankfully.

View attachment 623656
Yes please.

8bf03849f6b816e9b30a918eba50205e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.