Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veeery tangentially related, but I had a girlfriend once who was learning how to hunt. She shot a buck in the spine, and we hurried over to finish him off. She insisted she be the one to do it and capped that yearling in the noggin with an 06... woulda taken years in the relationship to learn so much about her. (p.s. we didn't date much longer).

All I'm sayin is, you don't know the measure of a huntress till she has the opportunity to clean up her own shooting mess.

He admits to shooting over 700 yards without ranging or dialing.

Neither side is looking very good on the shooting.

My takeaway was that he didn't range the buck again after it reappeared and moved a bit, not that he never ranged or dialed.

Veeery tangentially related, but I had a girlfriend once who was learning how to hunt. She shot a buck in the spine, and we hurried over to finish him off. She insisted she be the one to do it and capped that yearling in the noggin with an 06... woulda taken years in the relationship to learn so much about her. (p.s. we didn't date much longer).

All I'm sayin is, you don't know the measure of a huntress till she has the opportunity to clean up her own shooting mess.
Dodged that bullet, so to speak!:ROFLMAO:

Drenalin

WK.R
84kpkv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.