Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems pretty obvious even from his account that this aram dude is an asshat, and outdoor life should dump him for this if they have any integrity.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
IMO

The outdoor writer that preaches and teaches ethics shoud have known to call a game warden to clear the situation.

The fact that he did not do that is suspect.

Shooting at a deer after you heard / saw a shot at that animal is not right either.

The fact that he did makes his a giant D-bag.

He was just butt hurt they beat him to the deer and to the shot.

Here is a picture of the long range rifle used . I'm going with the jfk "magic bullet theory " . The bullet traveled from the deer's knee to the guts and then through the heart finally resting in the spine . There was only one shooter . Just a conspiracy theorist opinion
_131072248_gettyimages-514694388.jpg7794102296_9e36ab039c_o.jpg

CorbLand

WKR
About 30 years ago, maybe a little longer, my dad and I used to hunt the high desert. I was too young to carry a gun. He had his 270 BAR. We’d ride horses with dogs in the sage until we jumped a big one. Then the rodeo would begin!

We’d jump off the horses, which would usually run like the ghost of satan was on their asses and he’d start shooting at the deer running as fast as a damn cheetah while being chased by 2 cow dogs barking on his heels. My job was to reload the magazines. They were 4 rounders if I remember correctly, and I’d reload them off his leather pouch on his belt, the ones that you could fit 20 rounds in. He’d stop shooting when they were out of sight, which usually was a long way away! 30 years ago the thought of ethics in that situation never crossed our minds. It sure was fun…up until it was time to go chase down the dirty nags that were usually about as far away as the buck!

I’d give a small fortune and a testicle to do that one more time…
The ol jump and dump was effective.

tony

WKR
So is the “she” a kid or an adult? I’m seeing married and that he took a child’s deer?

I think Joe VB might stay away from this one. He is trying to make a living.

OP
Brent

Brent

Lil-Rokslider
So is the “she” a kid or an adult? I’m seeing married and that he took a child’s deer?

I think Joe VB might stay away from this one. He is trying to make a living.

She's a married adult.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
IMO

The outdoor writer that preaches and teaches ethics shoud have known to call a game warden to clear the situation.

The fact that he did not do that is suspect.

Shooting at a deer after you heard / saw a shot at that animal is not right either.

The fact that he did makes his a giant D-bag.

He was just butt hurt they beat him to the deer and to the shot.
He also hinted that he saw them do something illegal...shouldnt he report that if hes an ethics expert?

Jmort1754

WKR
I quit reading about the time her husband had to reload the gun for her or whatever. Learn how to operate the tool.

If she truly shot the buck low, back, and in the guts. It's this guy's deer.

Get over it.
Huh ? You're real man. Where I'm from dude gets slept for his actions and doesn't get the deer.

CorbLand

WKR
He also hinted that he saw them do something illegal...shouldnt he report that if hes an ethics expert?
I think they should both turn each other in. He claims they did something illegal, she claims and he admits he didnt have orange on his head (Utah requirement), then the DWR can just confiscate the buck. Bam, win win, no more having to deal with whose it is.

CorbLand

WKR
The thing that makes the least sense to me is if he's willing to shell out his own cash money to get them a replica...why didn't he just do that for himself to begin with and let them have the deer, and continue to hunt for another?

Two bucks, one tag, no?
This method worked for someone else...also in Utah...and that dude didnt even shoot the deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.