April 8th Eclipse

dutch_henry

Lil-Rokslider
@Reburn, those are great shots. I was in the zone of totality and I gotta say, it was quite spectacular. Very glad I saw it. My wife kept saying "God, do we live in an amazing world." Can't argue with that.

Southcentral Alaska was mapped out to be right in the center of totality, but I sat outside looking up with my binos for two hours and never saw a damn thing. Should’ve bought Swaros I guess.

IMG_8318.jpeg

My brother lives in Boston and booked a place in VT like 8 months ago before everyone caught on and raised their prices. He shared a neat Timelapse video. It was a great experience for their young kids that I’m sure they’ll remember for life.

This whole event just got real interesting for me.
To start with the Bible is filled with scriptures on meaning and number of the stars in the heavens, being guided by stars, events that will be foretold by the sun/moon/and stars. It also mentions the sun being darkened several places…..I realize I hobbled a bunch of different examples together, the point being there are lots of references to astronomy.

The Bible is also FULL of codes and number sequences, including Hepatic structure, which is the recurrence of the number seven.

So seven years ago we had an eclipse, it went across seven cities named Salem (which means peace ) This one will go across the US the opposite way and cross over seven cities named Nineveh. There really is no meaning to that that I can find, it was the capital of Assyria and the place God sent Jonah to tell them to repent or be destroyed. They amazingly did repent, they turned from sin, fasted (even their animals) wore sackcloth and the whole place corporately turned to God.

Now at the intersection of where these two eclipses are to cross is a town named Rapture.

Yesterday my wife’s unsaved friend sent her this after they had visited and spoke about this a couple days prior
pics of constellation removed
her text
”I have a star app, and look what shows up under the fixing to happen eclipse……The Whale constellation”

Then this morning when I was reading I came across this scripture, which is the other half of the Nineveh story.

Matt 16
16 When the Pharisees and Sadducees arrived, in order to test Jesus[a] they asked him to show them a sign from heaven. 2 He replied to them, “You say,

‘Red sky at night,
what a delight!
3 Red sky in the morning,
cloudy and storming.’

You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, yet you can’t interpret the signs of the times?[b] 4 An evil and adulterous generation craves a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.” Then he left them and went away.

Last edited:

Flyjunky

WKR
I guess I don’t get the whole fascination of the eclipse. Major network newscasters were literally crying or acting crazy, wtf? To each their own I guess.

It’s not like this just didn’t happen 7 years ago.

To start with the Bible is filled with scriptures on meaning and number of the stars in the heavens, being guided by stars, events that will be foretold by the sun/moon/and stars. It also mentions the sun being darkened several places…..I realize I hobbled a bunch of different examples together, the point being there are lots of references to astronomy.

The Bible is also FULL of codes and number sequences, including Hepatic structure, which is the recurrence of the number seven.

So seven years ago we had an eclipse, it went across seven cities named Salem (which means peace ) This one will go across the US the opposite way and cross over seven cities named Nineveh. There really is no meaning to that that I can find, it was the capital of Assyria and the place God sent Jonah to tell them to repent or be destroyed. They amazingly did repent, they turned from sin, fasted (even their animals) wore sackcloth and the whole place corporately turned to God.

Now at the intersection of where these two eclipses are to cross is a town named Rapture.

Yesterday my wife’s unsaved friend sent her this after they had visited and spoke about this a couple days prior

..View attachment 698596
her text
”I have a star app, and look what shows up under the fixing to happen eclipse……The Whale constellation”

Then this morning when I was reading I came across this scripture, which is the other half of the Nineveh story.

Matt 16
16 When the Pharisees and Sadducees arrived, in order to test Jesus[a] they asked him to show them a sign from heaven. 2 He replied to them, “You say,

‘Red sky at night,
what a delight!
cloudy and storming.’

You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, yet you can’t interpret the signs of the times?[b] 4 An evil and adulterous generation craves a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.” Then he left them and went away.
I hear this from time to time.
So what do we do with this information? Does it change our mission? Change our message?
I woke up today no different and with no different goal in mind?
Does knowing that God knows the order of the stars change what he’s told us to do?

Seems like we just had one of these like last year. Of course the way time is flying, it might have been just before last year. I find them to be one of those whipty doo moments in time. Travel for one? Not a chance. Go outside when it happens, maybe. Already outside doing something when it unknowingly happens......most likely.
You'd have to be pretty dumb to be outside and not notice.

I didn't travel to totality because I had too much going on. Still cool at like 96%

I hear this from time to time.
So what do we do with this information? Does it change our mission? Change our message?
I woke up today no different and with no different goal in mind?
Does knowing that God knows the order of the stars change what he’s told us to do?
God created the sun, moon and stars in the heavens, He said in Genesis “let them be for signs and seasons” They are also there as a time clock for events (including end time events, Luke 21:25) and for the feast of Israel.
Historically Jews consider solar eclipses to be warning to the world and lunar eclipse as warning to Israel.
Jews still keep a lunar and a solar calendar. All time events (we are in the end times now) will revolve around Jewish feast, there are seven feast Jesus has already fulfilled four of them. The Feast of Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles are yet to be fulfilled.
Jesus held his own people responsible for not recognizing ONE specific prophecy, the day he rode in on a colt and announced Himself King. The Triumphal Entry.
Now consider there is more written about the coming events than there is anything else in the Bible. We would be foolish to think we won’t be held responsible for not studying and have an understanding of the events that are starting to take place.

Last edited:
God created the sun, moon and stars in the heavens, He said in Genesis “let them be for signs and seasons” They are also there as a time clock for events (including end time events, Luke 21:25) and for the feast of Israel.
Historically Jews consider solar eclipses to be warning to the world and lunar eclipse as warning to Israel.
Jews still keep a lunar and a solar calendar. All time events (we are in the end times now) will revolve around Jewish feast, there are seven feast Jesus has already fulfilled four of them. The Feast of Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles are yet to be fulfilled.
Jesus held his own people responsible for not recognizing ONE specific prophecy, the day he rode in on a colt and announced Himself King. The Triumphal Entry.
Now consider there is more written about the coming events than there is anything else in the Bible. We would be foolish to think we won’t be held responsible for not studying and have an understanding of the events that are starting to take place.
I’m not a Jew. I’m a son. I do believe Jesus will fulfill the feasts but I’m not concerned with what year he does. I’m not familiar with Jesus holding people responsible-except for those who reject(ed) him.

I also can’t see where Jesus told anyone “if you don’t figure out all the subliminal messages that might or might not be from us, you will be rejected.
He gave commands. Love as I have loved you. Preach the gospel. Go into all the world. Be filled with the spirit.

Ok. Let’s say you figure out the end times (correctly, unlike everyone else since 1948). Remember blood moons?? lol

What then? Are you suddenly under a new kingdom? Do you treat your fellow man differently? Do you stop preaching and witnessing? Does it make you more fervent (if so, that’s an indictment on your zeal, not the travel of the moon)

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I guess I don’t get the whole fascination of the eclipse. Major network newscasters were literally crying or acting crazy, wtf? To each their own I guess.

It’s not like this just didn’t happen 7 years ago.
Probably a big deal in whatever weird culture they're apart of

Yoder

WKR

..View attachment 698596
her text

Matt 16

‘Red sky at night,
what a delight!
cloudy and storming.’

There is no city named Rapture at the intersection of the two eclipse paths. I checked Google maps. It's B.S.

There is no city named Rapture at the intersection of the two eclipse paths. I checked Google maps. It's B.S.
This is not where I saw it originally, I think I time stamped it
I read before the event that that town was within a 100 miles of the actual cross, then just prior to the eclipse they were saying here the path had been adjusted I don’t know where it finally went across

There were way too many other coincidences with list of sevens, especially Nineveh and its significance in the Bible. Along with all the other things I listed used as examples in the Bible are typologies, most of the Old Testament is a type of event used again in the New Testament.

Last edited:
I’m not a Jew. I’m a son. I do believe Jesus will fulfill the feasts but I’m not concerned with what year he does. I’m not familiar with Jesus holding people responsible-except for those who reject(ed) him.

I also can’t see where Jesus told anyone “if you don’t figure out all the subliminal messages that might or might not be from us, you will be rejected.
He gave commands. Love as I have loved you. Preach the gospel. Go into all the world. Be filled with the spirit.

Ok. Let’s say you figure out the end times (correctly, unlike everyone else since 1948). Remember blood moons?? lol

What then? Are you suddenly under a new kingdom? Do you treat your fellow man differently? Do you stop preaching and witnessing? Does it make you more fervent (if so, that’s an indictment on your zeal, not the travel of the moon)
There’s no need to quote me if you are just going to argue with yourself

Just north of the totality. think we were 96%. Just like the last one. Cool, but certainly not life changing. Only one I have ever seen that I thought was cool was in western SD in the 70's. I was in like 4th grade I think. It was overcast and it got DARK..... Certainly not something I would travel for but it was fun for 10 minutes.