Anyone open to critiquing my e-scouting glassing spots?

PaulDogs

FNG
Hunting the last week of October in a high desert unit. I’d like to get some feedback on my glassing points I’ve picked out. I’m a novice at e-scouting.

If anyone is open to checking my work and giving some pointers, id really appreciate it. Plus I’d be happy to share what I saw with you after the hunt.

PM me and I’ll send over my waypoints.

Last edited:
He wants to show you his honey hole. :)

Appears he is looking for input on spots he has selected as potential glassing locations for an upcoming hunt in a few weeks and is willing to email interested parties his waypoints for review.

Well if he posts pics of what he's been seeing. I might be able to help:ROFLMAO:

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
Hunting the last week of October in a high desert unit. I’d to get some feedback on my glassing points I’ve picked out.

If anyone is open to checking my work and giving some pointers, id really appreciate it.

PM me and I’ll send over my waypoints.
I'll take a look.

OP
P

PaulDogs

FNG
He wants to show you his honey hole. :)

Appears he is looking for input on spots he has selected as potential glassing locations for an upcoming hunt in a few weeks and is willing to email interested parties his waypoints for review.

Haha. No quite honey holes because I’ve never been there. Not really afraid to show people where I want to glass because no matter how good it looks, I have no idea if deer will be there