Anyone live in buena vista?

ColoradoV

WKR
I live in Buena Vista, was born, and raised here. What do you want to know shoot me a pm.

Changes are happening quickly around here.. Trust funders who are spending daddy's money and have figured out how to grown a beard but dont know how to change a tire seem to be the towns new norm...

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Changes are happening quickly around here.. Trust funders who are spending daddy's money and have figured out how to grown a beard but dont know how to change a tire seem to be the towns new norm...

Yep, I've been saying that for a few years now. Unfortunately all of Colorado seems to have the same folks moving in. Same thing happened to Carbondale.

OP
J
I live in Buena Vista, was born, and raised here. What do you want to know shoot me a pm.

Lol. Pm sent. Not a trust funder. Self made.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Frito

Lil-Rokslider

Yeah, but that seems to be the norm throughout the entire state, and those surrounding it.
I actually like Buena Vista, but don't know much about the demographics. I know Eddyline has a kick-ass IPA called Crankyankers. I also do a lot of hiking just west of there in some of the biggest mountains in the state(country). I got skunked like hell on a muzzleloader hunt a couple of years ago though, about killed myself looking for elk in those mountains. There were plenty of them the previous Summer.

WyoElk

WKR
I'm also curious how everyone feels about BV. Clean shaven and I can change a tire too, plus I'm a Colorado native.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm also curious how everyone feels about BV. Clean shaven and I can change a tire too, plus I'm a Colorado native.

I love that area, I just don't care for what it is becoming. Pretty much like so many other places around the state. BV, Salida, Carbondale, Steamboat, Telluride, Durango........they all used to be great.........not so much anymore.

You can always get a good meal at Jan's.

Silverton is still pretty cool, but I was there last year and saw 12 Ferrari's in town. Luckily just passing through though.

LaGriz

WKR
Don't they have one of the few remaining outdoor movie theaters in Buena Vista? may be giving up my age, but I always loved the drive in!

LaGriz

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
I love that area, I just don't care for what it is becoming. Pretty much like so many other places around the state. BV, Salida, Carbondale, Steamboat, Telluride, Durango........they all used to be great.........not so much anymore.

You can always get a good meal at Jan's.

Silverton is still pretty cool, but I was there last year and saw 12 Ferrari's in town. Luckily just passing through though.
I think all of those Ferrari's were part of a huge car show that went thru Telluride. Telluride has a couple of new exotic car shows.

Don't they have one of the few remaining outdoor movie theaters in Buena Vista? may be giving up my age, but I always loved the drive in!

LaGriz

Yeah it's the Comanche. BV hasn't turned into quite the trust fund circus Salida has but it's not far behind.