Anyone have experience with "ALLPREDATORCALLS.COM" Refurb product?

I have been hunting on and off for the last 13 years, live in the mountains of Arizona, have always had a passion for coyote and predator hunting.
Since it's only been on and off, I really have only used the "Hunters Specialties Johnny Stewart Predator Call". Has only five sounds on it (cottontail, howls, coyote pups, fawn, and jackrabbit).
Great little start up caller, but definitely very much dated and limiting qualities.
Range is only about 15 yards max and even questionable at that. Sounds are just ok, cottontail, pups, and jackrabbit are decent, howls are miserable (can literally hear crickets in the call!).
For as much as I have gone, this has been satisfactory for me,
However, now I have my two boys and my nephew that are starting to get interested and I would like to make this a lasting more enjoyable experience for them.
I have heard about "Foxpro" for years and think I am settled on making an upgrade with them due to their sound library, reliability, and make, and I think that this will be a call that will be passed down for long into the future.
With all that out, I have been seeing great things about their X-Series line, and I am interested in one of the Foxpro "Shockwave", "XWAVE", or "X2S".
It definitely is pricey, and I'd be willing to make a purchase for something lasting, but if I can get my hands on one secondhand or refurbished, I wouldn't have a problem with that either!
So, I guess my question is dual purposed:
Experience with these calls?
Advice on ecalls available?
and,
Anyone have any experience with purchasing from allpredatorcalls.com and/or using their "refurbished" calls?

Thanks in advance!

Links to site and products:
X2S
XWAVE
Shockwave

To answer your question, no, I haven't. But, I have made several purchases from All Predator Calls and they are a stand up company. I have never even read anything negative about them.

Smid

WKR
I wouldn’t have an issue buying from them, I’m sure you’d notice an issue before the 1 year warranty if it had one. That’s a good price on the xwave, I just paid $689 for mine

OP
N
Thanks everyone for the replies and info!
I appreciate everyones input!

I was checking on Allpredatorcalls.com yesterday and saw this smokin'allpredatorcalls.com deal on the "X2S"! So I picked one up!

FOXPRO X2S Kryptek Camo Digital Game Call With TX1000 Remote Control

$499.95

1 × FOXPRO FACTORY REFURBISHED X2S Kryptek Camo Digital Game Call With TX1000 Remote Control DEMO/OPEN PACKAGE SPECIAL​

FOXPRO Sound Programming:Custom Programmed (you select the calls after completing the order)
Unfortunately this product is no longer for sale so it cannot be reordered.

I ended up calling them and got through right away, ordered and asked them to put the custom calls on that their crew liked and would fit my area and my species!

Really a great experience, and for this call, saved me a bunch of monies!!!!

Thanks again guys!

After I use it I'll post an updated post letting you all know how it went!