Anyone have a Kawasaki Ridge® HVAC

Like it?

Looking at a new machine. This and the RANGER XP 1000 NORTHSTAR EDITION ULTIMATE and Can-am Defender Limited are on my list.

Want a full cab with heat and air and capability to haul all my gear for extended trips.

Last edited:

TxLite

WKR
I don't own either but between those two I would go can am

I’ve heard of more than one Polaris spontaneously catching fire. One did it while sitting on a trailer, the other did it while driving. Not sure what caused the one on the trailer to do it but the one driving started in the fuse box. Obviously they don’t all do it but I’d have anxiety about it personally. I went Honda but no HVAC.

Edit to add- forgot about the Kawasaki you asked about. No experience with that model but the mules are solid working machines. I would think the ridge would also be a great machine

tdhanses

WKR
I don't own either but between those two I would go can am

I’ve heard of more than one Polaris spontaneously catching fire. One did it while sitting on a trailer, the other did it while driving. Not sure what caused the one on the trailer to do it but the one driving started in the fuse box. Obviously they don’t all do it but I’d have anxiety about it personally. I went Honda but no HVAC.

Edit to add- forgot about the Kawasaki you asked about. No experience with that model but the mules are solid working machines. I would think the ridge would also be a great machine

I didn’t research but the hondasxs group thinks a Honda with HVAC is about to get released.

I have a can am commander and love it. That said it was cheaper then the equivalent sport utility Japan brands or id have got one of them.IMO reliability wise Japan brands > Can Am > Polaris and it goes the opposite direction for performance

My only complaint with kawa is the window does open out, like the mule pro, Can am and Polaris, but if that’s not deal breaker it’s hard to beat the price point

Last edited: