Anyone getting annoyed with the leg humping?

Chris Sloan

Lil-Rokslider
I wouldnt criticize anyone if i used the word "selfie"! J/k , better someone promoting the enjoyment of the backcountry and personal fitness than someone trying to shutdown hunting seasons or sell off our public lands...just sayin

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldnt criticize anyone if i used the word "selfie"! J/k , better someone promoting the enjoyment of the backcountry and personal fitness than someone trying to shutdown hunting seasons or sell off our public lands...just sayin

Guess that would depend on your definition of " promoting". Most seem to be promoting themselves and that's it.

choovhntr

WKR
I for one enjoy seeing people posting their accomplishments. Most hunters look forward all year for the one week they get to spend in the field. When they are successful they are proud and I'm happy to see that. Plus all the successful pictures gets me even more amped up to get out there and push my limits to be successful as well. Is there a line that can be crossed? Absolutely! That's what's great about the internet. You can check out what you want and don't even have to look at all the other garbage. I agree promoting products and the 1000's of pictures of people eating food has gotten out of control, but think of all the little startup company's that make very useful gear that would never be known if it weren't for free advertising by successful hunters. If it bothers you don't look at it. If your interested click not it. Simple!

brewer427

WKR
i for one enjoy seeing people posting their accomplishments. Most hunters look forward all year for the one week they get to spend in the field. When they are successful they are proud and i'm happy to see that. Plus all the successful pictures gets me even more amped up to get out there and push my limits to be successful as well. Is there a line that can be crossed? Absolutely! That's what's great about the internet. You can check out what you want and don't even have to look at all the other garbage. I agree promoting products and the 1000's of pictures of people eating food has gotten out of control, but think of all the little startup company's that make very useful gear that would never be known if it weren't for free advertising by successful hunters. If it bothers you don't look at it. If your interested click not it. Simple!

Bar

Banned

Not sure what one has to do with the other? Both have problems.

cem3434

FNG
I'm annoyed by anyone considered a "hunting celebrity" in general. There's an easy fix: unfollow them. That's what I did :)

Better yet, don't waste your time on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, etc, etc are all a huge waste of time in my opinion.

Better yet, don't waste your time on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, etc, etc are all a huge waste of time in my opinion.

Baby pics.... We live 24hr drive from my parents. My mom would shoot me if I wasn't on Facebook to show her pics of her only grandson. :)

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
I enjoy seeing other people's successes, I enjoy congratulating them. I get annoyed watching the self fellatio.

I like Facebook, instagram, rokslide etc, it allows me to see things I wouldn't and share things with people I normally wouldn't.

Chris Sloan

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure what one has to do with the other? Both have problems.
First i was joking about fellow hunters using the stupid new language of a generation of morons that consists mostly of grunts, stupid acronyms and made up words like "selfie". Second, im implying that rather than dividing ourselves as group of hunters over various bullshit, everybody should be fighting together for the cause( public access, wolf/grizzly season, selling of public lands....) clear enough?

Bar

Banned
First i was joking about fellow hunters using the stupid new language of a generation of morons that consists mostly of grunts, stupid acronyms and made up words like "selfie". Second, im implying that rather than dividing ourselves as group of hunters over various bullshit, everybody should be fighting together for the cause( public access, wolf/grizzly season, selling of public lands....) clear enough?

It was always clear. Was what I said clear to you, or did you miss my real meaning?

Double Irony: Guys posting on a forum about guys posting on forums.

He never said he didn't have time for FB. Not that funny.

In the last few months I have deleted tons of pages and friends off of facebook and Instagram. I like FB to keep up with family and friends but ill generally axe anyone who annoys me once. The hunting industry is full of try hard's and if you let them get to you it will drive you crazy.

My favorite is when Joe Prostaff goes out for a "photo shoot" to pose with an animal he never killed, in the middle of winter, in gear that's never seen the woods. Everyone can see right through that shit.

Bar

Banned
He never said he didn't have time for FB. Not that funny.

In the last few months I have deleted tons of pages and friends off of facebook and Instagram. I like FB to keep up with family and friends but ill generally axe anyone who annoys me once. The hunting industry is full of try hard's and if you let them get to you it will drive you crazy.

My favorite is when Joe Prostaff goes out for a "photo shoot" to pose with an animal he never killed, in the middle of winter, in gear that's never seen the woods. Everyone can see right through that shit.

Did you quote the right post? I never mentioned FB.

AZ Vince

WKR
I missed an opportunity to hump a leg?
Darn it! I perfected that technique working for the feral goobermint. :)