Anyone getting annoyed with the leg humping?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
He never said he didn't have time for FB. Not that funny.

FB isn't really a time issue.......although it really does seem to be a complete time waste. I know people that will spend 6 hours a day on there for whatever reason. Can't people keep up with family and friends via email and the phone? Seems as though FB and the like is used more to keep up with everyone else in the world not just family and friends. IMO That is a time waste and about as uninteresting as it can get.

Don't know how or why others use the forums, but for me it's more of a way to pass the time while I drink my coffee every morning. I don't get the newspaper anymore, so have to read something mind numbing before I'm fully awake. You can also learn something useful every now and then on some forums.:)

Im nosey , so i browse FB. One of the guys motivated me to drop a bunch of weight so i dont mind them

Bar

Banned
I post on forums to answer some questions when I can. I also use forums while eating meals, listening to news on TV, or just for the hell of it.

FB can be fun. Click on someone that posts a ton of whatever. Go thru and like everything they have as fast as you can. Not only do they get a ton of notifications. If they have notifications set up on there phone it goes nuts. Then there is everyone else's news feed sees nothing but you liking something. Last but not least. If your fast enough you will get banned from hitting the like button for 24 hours.

But for the most part FB is the same ol crap all the time. I might log in once a week if I am lucky.

Here is one for you. You can never delete your FB account. Sure you can delete it but if you sign up again with the same email your old account will pop up like you were never gone.

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
I'm all for being in shape, but lately the social media leg humping and look at me ass holes are getting annoying..

There are a couple well known internet hunting celebrities, that post more selfies than the Kardashians.

I've seen the same 300" bull on FB it seems like 200 times. It wasn't interesting the first time I saw it.

Okay rant over, back to not taking selfies.

It's gotta really chap your hide that the worst offender is from your home state!!! ;-)