Anyone from Huskemaw Optics on here?

uc3kimber

FNG
Having issues contacting Huskemaw customer service. I've called, left a voicemail and email. No answer or returned call/email. I ordered a custom turret and it got lost in the mail. I need to let them know what is going on and see what needs to be done to get another one sent out. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Journeyman

Lil-Rokslider
I’m the Huskemaw brand manager. Send me your contact info and I’ll handle it in the morning.

Jared Miller 4064147234

We’re doing a remodel in the showroom/customer service area and have had a little bit of trouble with rerouting the phones where I have everyone temporarily staged. Sorry for the inconvenience but hit me up and I’ll take care of it.

OP
uc3kimber

uc3kimber

FNG
UPDATE: Once Jared replied and I sent my contact info the next morning he called me within probably 2 hours. He apologized for the item being lost which he was not to blame anyway and informed me that a new turret was being cut and it will be sent out UPS that day. Within the hour I had tracking info.

I'd like to thank Jared and Allie from Huskemaw for correcting the USPS error so quickly.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

DanMan

FNG
A shout out to 2nd the great cs from the good folks at Huskemaw.
My new engraved turret was slightly off at extended ranges. I will own the fault because the drop data that I sent was collected with a 100 yd zero and I failed to communicate that when I ordered a turret with a 200 yd zero.
I gave them a call and was pleasantly surprised to have a real person ( Allie) answer the phone. She listened then transfered me over to their engraver, I didn't catch the name but could have been Jared. He listened as I explained where my actual POI was at specific range / clicks/ elevation, temp, et.
They sent me out a new one same day, no additional charge. It's hard to find that kind of personal service in today's world.
Oh by the way, the new turret dials spot on!