Anybody been to South America for doves?

I grew up hunting birds a bunch and haven't done much in years. Always wanted to go check out Argentina and try it once.
Anyone have any recommendations or tips? Would like to do some fishing as well, those golden dorado look fun

T-town

FNG
About 10 years ago my buddy and I went to a David Denies lodge in Argentina. He was the high bid at a DU banquet and we went for cheaper than if we had booked the hunt ourselves. The shooting, service and food was amazing. I’d love to go back sometime.

KurtR

WKR
I grew up hunting birds a bunch and haven't done much in years. Always wanted to go check out Argentina and try it once.
Anyone have any recommendations or tips? Would like to do some fishing as well, those golden dorado look fun
I haven’t listens to this podcast but they are usually good with lots of info

Wallace

Lil-Rokslider
If you want a cast/blast trip with dorado you're going to be in the Santa Fe province most likely. There's also great duck hunting there during their winter (our summer).

If you have any questions, ask and I'll be happy to answer. I've worked/lived at multiple lodges, sold a ton of trips to Argentina, and spent a decent amount of time in the country.

My buddy and I are planning a Dove Hunt in Argentina as well, problem is actuating selecting an estancia since they all seem to be good or great. I don't think there is such a thing as a bad estancia down there.
I am fluent in spanish and know the different cultures in South America so communication is not an issue.