Any Wyoming Job opportunities

Gobbler36

WKR
Hey guys just throwing this out there, looking at trying to move to WY, thought I’d just throw a thread out there to see what comes from it but just putting feelers out to see if anyone here would be hiring an experienced sales person in B2B sales in WY, Ive been a Flooring manufacture’s rep for several years now, really happy with my job so it’d take something pretty special to leave but i am ready to relocate and I don’t think my company is going to have a rep position in Wyoming for a while.

MTHunter20

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck with looking for a job in WY. I’ll be in the same boat with you in a couple months. Would be kind neat to have forum section for something like this. I see a lot of people talking about relocating and what better way to find a job than word of mouth through people you know(virtually)?

Poser

WKR
I just did a Google search for “B2B sales Jobs in Wyoming” and immediately saw 3 job postings in Cheyenne. So long as you are willing to work in sales, I’d say there is opportunity.

If you can apply that experience to the digital realm are willing to live in one of WY’s larger markets and hustle with little direct oversight (work remote), send me a PM.

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
Good luck with looking for a job in WY. I’ll be in the same boat with you in a couple months. Would be kind neat to have forum section for something like this. I see a lot of people talking about relocating and what better way to find a job than word of mouth through people you know(virtually)?
No doubt man, I agree.
tough place to find a career if you’re outside of AG or gas and oil or some kind of trade, but hey that’s why I want to move there because it’s the last stronghold in the lower 48

4rcgoat

WKR
Moved out here 12 years ago as a carpenter, never been so busy........all the trades are scrambling to find decent help

WyoWrangler

Lil-Rokslider
Moved out here 12 years ago as a carpenter, never been so busy........all the trades are scrambling to find decent help
On my 12th year as well, I can say the same thing, good help is hard to find in my line of work which is civil construction. Cheyenne is really growing and not a bad place to have a family, as a kid who grew up there. It’s definitely in the corner of the state but there’s plenty to do within a couple hours and the center of Denver is only 100 miles away, the state University is only 45 miles.

Marble

WKR
If dont have a LinkedIn account, put some effort into it and put in your listing you are "confidentially looking for employment in Wyoming." You can control who sees the account and headhunters will call you.

If anyone on here works in a refinery in WY, send me a PM and lets talk for a minute. Id like to see how similar it is to the refinery I work at here at home. Id very much like to move up that way. Ive been at the refinery Im at now for almost 12 years with 5 of those being a console/board operator in the SRU/ARU/SWS units.

sasquatch

WKR
If anyone on here works in a refinery in WY, send me a PM and lets talk for a minute. Id like to see how similar it is to the refinery I work at here at home. Id very much like to move up that way. Ive been at the refinery Im at now for almost 12 years with 5 of those being a console/board operator in the SRU/ARU/SWS units.

Man I think about the same all the time. What plant you work at in OK?

New Orleans Louisiana area, Valero hydrocracker, 10yrs myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I think about the same all the time. What plant you work at in OK?

New Orleans Louisiana area, Valero hydrocracker, 10yrs myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud. I’m Valero Ardmore. Worked in the Crude and Platformer units then bid into the SRU/ARU and eventually moved up to the board. I really enjoy it. I feel bad for those guys outside when it’s super hot/cold.

BackCountryMulies

Lil-Rokslider
Im not sure if they filled it but Gunwerks had a sales position open. I read an article yesterday about the BLM and State of wyoming approving a huge drilling program near Casper. that will create a ton of sales jobs

OP
Gobbler36

Gobbler36

WKR
Im not sure if they filled it but Gunwerks had a sales position open. I read an article yesterday about the BLM and State of wyoming approving a huge drilling program near Casper. that will create a ton of sales jobs
Nice how secure are these sales jobs though when it comes to the oil/ drilling industry? Just seems to be a boom or bust industry