Any good waterproof rifle covers / bags for field use?

I'm looking for and curious to know whether anyone makes a good waterproof rifle bag that you can cover up your rifle in wet weather. I usually carry a trash bag that I'll toss it in if it starts to get nasty while on the move or glassing, etc but wondering if there is something out there specifically designed for this use. Like something made out of silnylon. etc.

Google has yielded me nothing all that interesting.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Personally, I just changed out to stainless guns and don't try to keep it dry beyond tape over the muzzle. Here are two options though. You could sew your own out of silnylon or hapilon pretty easy.

OP
C
Yeah, I got a lot of stainless rifles but I have a few classics I like to take out too and want to protect. But even the stainless I find get real dirty without some cover.

wseidel

WKR
Solo Hntr makes a great case that is easy to put on and take off....in the field. I use them going into my deer stands for extra protection as well as during rain/snow conditions. Great for keeping your scope dry. Hope this helps...

hoyt-guy

Lil-Rokslider
I second the Solo Hunter rifle cover. I picked one up earlier this summer & just used it last week in ID. Goes on & comes off very quickly. Gave my rifle good protection from the snow & rain.