Any Cherokee Wolf Pup camper owners on Rokslide?

505Wapiti

WKR
About to pull the plug on a 2021 Wolf Pup 18TO camper, wondering if anyone on here owns Forrest River Cherokee campers and their experience good or bad?

a6887ba0e86868201f532c9945da2c53.jpg

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a 2016 Forest River Wolf Pup Toyhauler - got it in 2018.

I like it and works well for what I use it for.

But with any camper you better be handy to get the most out of it and prepared to upgrade the factory tires, and other mods.

So much stuff on YT to enjoy your camper to the fullest.

IMG_0944.jpeg

2x on the quality control issues as of late. Wasn’t a wolf pup but my buddy bought a similar entry level camper last summer, got it home and a month later the dealer called and the conversation went like this: “Hey, we’ve got time to take care of the punch list on your new camper” “What punch list?”
After paying 28k for a camper that would of been 16k 2 years ago they sold it and let it out the door without telling them about the stuff that was wrong with it when it was delivered but they didn’t have parts to fix.

I had a 2021 TOBL18, it had 2 main issues that were fixed under warranty.

1. Slide broke, would come in uneven. Dropped it at the dealer in Oct, picked it up in Feb. Seemed like they hacked the fix together using a different motor, etc. Sold it in July.
2. A/C would struggle when it was hot and freeze up. Didn't repair as we sold it shortly after.

Small things bothered me like mismatching parts, etc but nothing horrible. I wouldn't buy a camper again though. We must have bought at a good time as I sold it for 1k less than I bought it for 20 months later so that was a win.

My stepson just bought a new camper and I couldn't beleive the issues they are having. Buit they love it.

Back