Antelope Euros

You dont end up scrubbing at all? I simmer and pressure wash but have ended up using a dremmel with a soft wire wheel to clean out the stubborn stuff. It can be messy, but shortens my lead time significantly.
Usually I do pull it out of the water after a bit and scrape off whatever I can then put it back in. After a few hours I pressure wash, pretty aggressively, and that finishes it up.

johnnycake

Lil-Rokslider
I'm trying to decide if I want to try this or have it done... The skull is a neat display even without the horn sheaths.

I'm scheduled to go this October. Will have a hard time spending the time on my own if I find a weathered skull on side the road or in the field - be easier than doing all the work and just mail it home... Found a big one in 2017 - shoulda kept it.
Having done a bunch of DIY euros over the years I've reached a point on certain things where I'd just rather pay somebody else to do it. For antelope, it probably won't be too expensive.

Irish Miner

Lil-Rokslider
Fun. Agree with a washing soda (sal-soda) and a simmer instead of a hard boil. Also a "degreasing" step will help with the bone yellowing out over time. Some Dawn dish soap in the simmer/boil process can help with this.

I've also used a maceration process which works really well, but is a much longer process..

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Did the same on my last antelope skull. The funniest thing was getting the peroxide for the skull. I roll into the local beauty supply place and ask for it. The young woman looks at me and asks, awfully strong for your hair. I laugh and say it's not for me but for an antelope skull. The look on her face was hysterical.