Antelope Article equals Rokslide gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders,
we are looking for a good article for our Antelope page on the homepage.

If you have a good idea for an article, and you have pictures (or short video) to go along with it, send your idea to
[email protected]

Keep your idea less than 100 words.

If we accept the idea, your complete article will be due within 14 days. We can help you with editing the article to a professional level, so don't stress if writing isn't your strongpoint.

If we accept the idea and article, you will receive a Rokslide Hoodie and Hat of your choice.

We are planning on selecting the article idea by Monday, 11/19/12

Last edited:

Sean

FNG
Cow tipping antelope is pretty productive. That is how I got mine, although it was a big one by anymeans.
cow decoy.jpg

Bad thing is I was so excited and got caught up in the moment I totally forgot pics of decoy with antelope. :(

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
you've got to explain further. This could be the article we've been looking for

Sean

FNG
I built a cow decoy out of Sequentia wall panel that was big enough for 2 hunters to hide behind. My buddy manned the decoy and range finder till we got close enough to an antelope for a bow shot. Secret is dont get in a hurry or push straight on to the antelope. (we found this out the hard way ;) ) We would get within about 200 yards of the lope and then go cross ways to get within 40 yards of them.

Sean

FNG
How fast you need story? Our whitetail rut is about to hit full swing and I will be chasing the elusive P&Y over next couple weeks. Guess I can type it up on my phone while sitting on stand. ;)

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sean
we'll select an article idea on Monday. I'll need the article by December 10th or sooner

Best of luck on the Whitetail hunt. Sounds like a hoot.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who submitted. We received some great ideas and selections are being made today. We will notify you by 12 noon, Wednesday 11/21/12

Status
Not open for further replies.