ANOTHER stolen bull…this time Aron Snyders?

I agree with the "good ole days" still existing if we make them. My family mostly eats meat from animals I kill, so there is some pressure there, but I take pride in being able to adjust. Different species, different state, different season. I take as much pride in a cow or doe as I do in a buck or bull. Is shooting big critters with headgear fun? Sure. But I'd rather have a great cow elk hunt than a combat experience chasing a bull to show to internet strangers.

On the missing antlers, it reminds me of catalytic converter thefts. If there is a buyer for the stolen goods, someone will be willing to steal them. I would be all for antler buyers asking to see the tag for the animal with non-shed antlers.

gabenzeke

WKR
"This meth head, with this Havalon." - Jim Shockey
Genuinely curious about the context here. Always looked up to the guy and have seen some disparaging comments lately. Google didn't answer my questions.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

mike.adams.467

Lil-Rokslider
4a9356b46d87bc7f67264cb3243615af.jpg
He never said his son killed the elk, only that they were butchering it out. Something more to this story.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Plot twist, it was South Cox! He was jealous that A-A-Ron shot a bigger bull than him, in his honey hole

Interesting what people say they would or wouldn’t do in a potential life and death situation. Truth is you don’t know unless you find yourself in that position. Every one of you swinging dix is capable of deadly force if cornered. Or not…….

Last edited:
More info on cowboystatedaily.com

Paints a different story of the broken jaw.

I can't help to think, kid came out of the vehicle only to go help his friend, but the assaulters saw the firearm and it escalated.
Right or wrong, I was taught to only brandish a gun if you were going to use it. Not like he pulled it out, but it sounds like it elevated the situation.
Unfortunate, very unfortunate.

Ucsdryder

WKR

Paints a different story of the broken jaw.

I can't help to think, kid came out of the vehicle only to go help his friend, but the assaulters saw the firearm and it escalated.
Right or wrong, I was taught to only brandish a gun if you were going to use it. Not like he pulled it out, but it sounds like it elevated the situation.
Unfortunate, very unfortunate.
My buddy in the fetal position getting the crap kicked out of him by 2 drunk guys…I don’t know what I’d do but if that gun is on my hip and visible it’s going to escalate. I think you have to pull and draw down and give them a chance to back up and then hope you can get out of there.