ANOTHER stolen bull…this time Aron Snyders?

svivian

WKR
That company belongs to one of the Hushin guys and i find it beyond comical. Seems like he's trying to make money off of the countless sheds he films himself picking up. Imagine being so desperate for content.
Yep good ole Eric Cheeser double dipping... are you surprised?! Also would you blame him?

I can’t believe someone would have the cojones to walk on someone’s property and steal a head to begin with. I left a 360” bull hanging on my fence to dry for a week and never thought about someone around here stealing it.

Last edited:

TX_Diver

WKR
That’s impressive. I wonder how many are sold in this “craft” collector situation. I know there’s an antler shop in gunnison but I’ve never stopped there. Also wonder how many altitude pills you could buy after selling a BOAL?

Was just thinking of that one. Trader Rendezvous... Crazy shop with some cool stuff in it.

Who is Aron Snyder and why is he so important?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't matter who he is or whether he's important or not. What matters is he was a victim of theft and that sucks no matter who ya are. Hopefully he gets it back and justice gets served.