ANOTHER stolen bull…this time Aron Snyders?

Russd

FNG
Bummer. Someone stole my wife’s first elk, 6x6, off the barn one day. Had a euro mount. They’re thieves everywhere.

I guess as long as we are sharing this stuff…

b5bfa93bb78ecb710ff58176ec984cd9.jpeg

Two elk racks/skulls were stolen in Olathe, KS from a taxidermist.

Unreal that with all of the horn stealing going on that people arnt keeping them locked up in their garage...

TX_Diver

WKR
Aron fought in the UFC?.......

I can clearly see how rumors get started...

On a local Western WY facebook page there is someone looking for help identifying some guys involved in a fight over an elk in the backcountry...

Apparently a few guys were butchering an elk, a few other guys came up on em and accused them of stealing it, and beat them to the point that they eventually ended up in the ER...

Not much for details beyond the one side of the story that was posted, so who knows what's true, but apparently it's getting crazy(er) out there...

TheViking

WKR
I can clearly see how rumors get started...

On a local Western WY facebook page there is someone looking for help identifying some guys involved in a fight over an elk in the backcountry...

Apparently a few guys were butchering an elk, a few other guys came up on em and accused them of stealing it, and beat them to the point that they eventually ended up in the ER...

Not much for details beyond the one side of the story that was posted, so who knows what's true, but apparently it's getting crazy(er) out there...

4a9356b46d87bc7f67264cb3243615af.jpg

What are the chances of a dog or other large animal snatching it? Greater than some meth head perusing social media so that they can steal someone’s boal?