ANOTHER stolen bull…this time Aron Snyders?

Very sorry this happened to Aron. Here’s an idea tho, hunt quietly and stop posting chit. No one will know you have something to steal!
You think the thief saw it on the gram, followed Aron until he dropped it at his buddies, then stole it from his buddies back yard? Man, all because he posted it on SM.

I’m surprised Aron didn’t see the thief tailing him to his friends place. Maybe his rear view mirror was broke?

Thanks for the insight into why the bull was stolen SDHNTR. I just thought a thief must of driven by and saw it.

SDHNTR

WKR
You think the thief saw it on the gram, followed Aron until he dropped it at his buddies, then stole it from his buddies back yard? Man, all because he posted it on SM.

I’m surprised Aron didn’t see the thief tailing him to his friends place. Maybe his rear view mirror was broke?

Thanks for the insight into why the bull was stolen SDHNTR. I just thought a thief must of driven by and saw it.
Entirely plausible.

gabenzeke

WKR
Aron seems like he could get a bit rowdy for fun. I have to think he's probably going to keep a couple G's in his wallet for bail money for when he grips this shitbird.
Was thinking the same thing. Guy used to fight in MMA. hope he finds the guy.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk