Amazing SKRE GEAR Giveaway -- Spring into the Season 2022

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rokslide and SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear have teamed up for an exciting opportunity for a Rokslide member to win free SKRE Gear. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about April 30th by the SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.

f079a46361e73ea8042d52b166f85012.jpg

Spring is full swing and[URL='https://skregear.com/all-products/']SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear has everything you'll need to stay comfortable no matter the weather conditions that mother nature throws at you.

7b7c4c64242ea80f2fbebf4612feda39.jpg

The Kaibab 150 merino wool long sleeve is a versatile shirt designed for every hunt. Wear the Kaibab independently for excellent thermal regulation and comfort, or wear it as a base layer to stay warm in the coldest of temperatures. The inside is made with superfine Merino wool which provides a comfortable next-to-skin layer guaranteed to wick moisture away from your body while simultaneously keeping you warm and dry. When the thermals rise, reach for the 1/4 zip to help regulate body temperature. This premium layering piece will be your go-to top for every hunt.

Kaibab170-tops-summit-front.jpg

The Hardscrabble Pants is the perfect all season pant with plenty of features that make it the obvious choice as your go to hunting pant. The interior grip waistband will keep pants around your hips where they belong, even after scrambling up a steep mountainside. When the thermals rise, reach for the dual zippered side vents to exhaust heat quickly allowing you to stay cool, dry, and comfortable during extended hunts. Dual zippered cargo pockets anatomically situated to ensure gear items are protected and easily accessible.

Hardscrabble-Pants-Front-summit.jpg

The Hardscrabble Jacket Featuring Interior micro fleece, this fabric provides excellent insulation without adding unnecessary ounces. Teflon Shield+ DWR applied to the face fabric ensures an excellent water resistant barrier when moisture is present. Rich in features and quality, we used industry best YKK zippers on all 4 pockets, added a storm hood with dual cord locks to direct rain away from your face keeping you warm and dry. Additionally, we added dual cord locks at the waist allowing for full adjustment and a watertight seal.​

Hardscrabble-Jacket-Summit-1.jpg

Rokslider's here is your opportunity to receive a pair of the SKRE Kaibab 150 merino top, Hardscrabble Pants, and Hardscrabble Jacket. Entering is simple -- just post your favorite spring activity along with a favorite piece of gear you wear in the spring time to the thread below. Contest will run between now and April 31st. Posting a picture will gain a bonus entry in the gear drawing.

***RULES***

Entering is simple -- post your favorite spring activity along with a favorite piece of gear you wear in the spring time to the thread below. Contest will run between now and April 30 th.
To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of April 30th AND agree to post a first impressions of the SKRE Kaibab 150 merino top, Hardscrabble Pants, and Hardscrabble Jacket in the 2022 member review thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

Check out some of last years SKRE Extreme Gear giveaways at the links below
Link to the 2021 1st giveaway -->HERE winner of SKRE Kaibab short sleeve 150 and Uinta early season pants @Carr5vols
Link to the 2020 1st giveaway --> Here winner of SKRE Lost Peak Jacket @stonewall
Link to the 2020 2nd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 SS top @Ndbowhunter
Link to the 2020 3rd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 LS top @Sal552
Link to the 2020 4th giveaway --> HERE winner of Accelerator sock @timberland @jolemons @skyler_2010 @JPD350 @Northpark
Link to the 2020 Glassing Mitts-->HERE winner @Felix40
Link to the 2021 Merino giveaway-->HERE winner @three5x5
Link to 21 Uinta Pant & Kaibab top-->HERE winner @Carr5vols
Link to the 2021 Kaibab top & bottom-->HERE winner @Pn8hall

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Entering is simple -- post your favorite spring activity along with a favorite piece of gear you wear in the spring time to the thread below. Contest will run between now and April 30th. Posting a picture will gain a bonus entry in the gear drawing.

To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of April 30th AND agree to post a first impressions of the SKRE Kaibab 150 merino top, Hardscrabble Pants, and Hardscrabble Jacket in the 2022 member review thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

***EXAMPLE***

Love my Kaibab 300 hoody while bear hunting.

052fc0bb17b69133404f70244ec223d1.jpg

Last edited:

OldGrayJB

WKR
Spring is fishing season for me, so my current favorite gear is the Orvis boots my wife got me for Christmas. But I'd sure wear that Skre gear this fall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220328-083112_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-083112_Photos~2.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 28

sndmn11

WKR
BWO and Caddis hatches in the spring are about the only reasons I take paid time off until fall.

Gear: my many pairs of Smith and Costa polarized shades.

Bonus!!!
img_1_1648471242272.jpg

feanor

WKR
32C28088-A5A5-4C8C-8206-423BB367E67A.jpegSpring is all about getting out to turkey hunt and enjoying the changing season for me. Early mornings with beautiful sunrises. Best piece of gear is my SG Xcurve since it goes everywhere with me during season.

dtrkyman

WKR
Spring means turkeys!!!

Not sure I have a favorite piece of gear, Turkey vest I guess cuz it means I’m turkey hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Spring is all about the fishing and hiking to avoid the heat. Love getting out on the water, especially when it starts getting warmer here. Nothing like a quick swim in between cast. Also a vote for polarized sunglasses as my favorite piece of spring gear.

0C869A10-180F-4092-AE30-849AA0656387.jpeg

go_deep

WKR
20210530_144117.jpg

Spending time with my kids, hopefully killing a couple turkeys!
Thin boot gaiters to keep the ticks out!

bsnedeker

WKR
I'll be chasing bears this spring. My favorite piece of gear is my Rambo bike.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
Love spring time! Perfect excuse to get the family outside after the winter months with the boom sticks!

A pair of gaiters are worth their weight in gold for creek crossings and pesky ticks!

Attachments

• 1B9094CB-0068-4B47-936C-57B6AC62F04F.png
    1B9094CB-0068-4B47-936C-57B6AC62F04F.png
    667.1 KB · Views: 9
Good pair of merino wool socks, everything else is look out the window and decide what I will wear and need for the days activities.

wytx

WKR
Spring is antler hunting and getting the meadows ready for irrigation. My Badlands Hyper Hydration pack from years back still keeps me hydrated and comfortable carrying the basics out and about. A great little pack for me.