Alternatives to Tyvek?

I use some roofing membrane that is awesome. Super thin, durable and quiet, 100% waterproof. left over off a jobsite thrown into a dumpster and i scarfed it. Also made a awesome waterproof zip bag out of it that I can crawl into with my sleeping bag in a down pour and be completely dry.

Erebor

Lil-Rokslider

252to208

FNG
has anyone tried the 1.1oz MTN Silnylon from ripstopbytheroll.com?
I haven't used it for a ground cloth but my wife sewed me a 10X10 tarp with it and its been phenomenal for 2 seasons. I have used it for shade and as my actual shelter on a few solo trips in the white clouds out here in Idaho.

Mrtoyz

FNG
1443R tyvek comes super soft similar to what you would do by washing normal tyvek. Can be found on Amazon cheap.

E.Shell

FNG
I use some roofing membrane that is awesome. Super thin, durable and quiet, 100% waterproof. left over off a jobsite thrown into a dumpster and i scarfed it. Also made a awesome waterproof zip bag out of it that I can crawl into with my sleeping bag in a down pour and be completely dry.
Titanium Underlayment?

fmyth

WKR
Do you or anyone else know how much warmth a reflective barrier ads? Polycryo + thermal blanket is what I was thinking about. My current pad has no reflective barriers.
This pad has made a huge difference for me. Seems to be very effective at reflecting heat back.
Screen Shot 2024-08-22 at 6.47.57 PM.png

Seems like Tyvek might be my best option, and it's proven. Where do you guys get your material from? I don't need a full contractors roll.
Minus nearly putting a nail through my foot, I've been quite successful perusing construction sites and digging ends of rolls and pieces big enough to use for footprints out of newly built house construction dumpsters.