AKEK Backpack Giveaway - We Are Back!

Our random pack winner for today is @Bubblehide ! We look forward to getting this into his hands for an honest review and testing!
I just logged in (currently at work) to a DM from AKEK letting me know I am this months winner.

I look forward to receiving the pack and starting my honest unbiased review with first impressions and build quality, and then putting it through so serious use and reporting on it.

AKEK, thanks for the opportunity!

I'm skeptical of a single belt size comfortably fitting 28" to 38" waists, but who knows maybe you've found a way to make it work. Send one my way if you need a tester from the ectomorph demographic. If it fits my 28" waist well and doesn't slip under load, I'll gladly reimburse you the full price.

BDRam16

WKR
To see you guys take it on the chin and take the company in a different direction is impressive and I commend your fortitude. Personally, I would have rather seen you keep it overseas and price it in the $250-300ish range because that market is empty. But to commit to producing a made in the USA product is awesome as well.

Phaseolus

WKR
Good job moving production to the USA! I’d sure like a complimentary pack to review

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
Good on you all for the honesty, and ability to respond to feedback.

Wishing you the best. I would love to test a complimentary pack and give a review.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
There have already been multiple threads deleted to protect AKEK and erase any blowback.
We are keeping this thread focused on getting some packs out to members. Not interested just keep scrolling.
Did you try searching for an appropriate thread to rant about your displeasure?
It did you see this one-- https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/cabin-fever-season-is-banning-season.254902/
Robby offers some great advice.
If you still need help pm me and I'll try and help get you pointed in the right direction.
469a65a1a7368e67d60a8330ed3edee7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@307. No threads were deleted. Get your facts straight. I locked the other one after comments started to repeat themselves. Only deleted posts that were violating rules. Common practice.

*edit.
My mistake, when I locked the thread it had deleted it too, that was not intended. My apologies. But the thread is not deleted now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: