AKEK Alpha 3200 Pack Review, By Jared Bloomgren

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
In my opinion this would have to be 100% made in USA to compete with any of the high end packs.

AKEK will now be getting all Cordura material from the USA and most of its buckles from Duraflex USA.

As of now, sewing is being done in Vietnam. However, AKEK has also hired professionals to see if sewing can be brought into the USA, without affecting prices too much.

AKEK’s goal is to still provide the same high-end product, with minimal price increase, as it continues in its USA journey.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
@AKEK

I have had a chance to look over the Alpha 3200X (Gen 2) pack and all of the points have been addressed from what I am seeing! I can't wait to get out and give it a run for its' money as soon as I can. In my article I addressed how this is a good pack for shorter hunts....

But....I also received their new larger pack....the CLIMAX! Been looking this over as well and I think this will address everything needed for a longer backcountry hunt with the availability of really loading it up to fit all my gear for these extended style hunts!

More to follow as I get out and use both of these new packs!

I did notice the Akek website is not working?

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
@AKEK

I have had a chance to look over the Alpha 3200X (Gen 2) pack and all of the points have been addressed from what I am seeing! I can't wait to get out and give it a run for its' money as soon as I can. In my article I addressed how this is a good pack for shorter hunts....

But....I also received their new larger pack....the CLIMAX! Been looking this over as well and I think this will address everything needed for a longer backcountry hunt with the availability of really loading it up to fit all my gear for these extended style hunts!

More to follow as I get out and use both of these new packs!

I did notice the Akek website is not working?
Thanks for the update!
The site shows it's working fine on my side. If anyone notices an issue please let us know and we'll look into it more!