AK Moose 2024

OP
W

WMR

Lil-Rokslider
Moose meat and antlers arrived on schedule yesterday. Alaska Air Cargo from Anchorage to Detroit. It arrived frozen solid as a rock shipped in insulated boxes. 350# of meat and a smallish moose rack cost $700 shipping plus the cost of the boxes (another $180).

Not enough good things to say about Nick from Ak Trophy Expediters. He handled things up there and was utterly reliable. He has my best recommendation.

I’m scheduled to hunt Alberta next year, but hope to return to AK in 2026. Moose hunting is kind of addicting.

Moose meat and antlers arrived on schedule yesterday. Alaska Air Cargo from Anchorage to Detroit. It arrived frozen solid as a rock shipped in insulated boxes. 350# of meat and a smallish moose rack cost $700 shipping plus the cost of the boxes (another $180).

Not enough good things to say about Nick from Ak Trophy Expediters. He handled things up there and was utterly reliable. He has my best recommendation.

I’m scheduled to hunt Alberta next year, but hope to return to AK in 2026. Moose hunting is kind of addicting.
Good stuff Buddy.. You'll be enjoying that moose meat all year!

It is very, very addicting!