AB Raptor suppressor - Reflex

OP
G

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
I read it the same as you. Running 7.62 or smaller diameter, you can run flush. But if running magnum calibers it requires a minimum 2” reflex. If you use between 7.62 and .338 with a magnum caliber, a minimum 3” reflex is required.
that's how i read it first.
when i ordered a 1" reflex on my next can i called w/a question. they explained that on a 6.5prc flush or 2"reflex minimum - the 1" wouldn't work. I notice so little difference in the reflex that sometimes i use a 3" with a 6 stack but it's still not as quiet as a flush 8 stack on 7prc.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I read it the same as you. Running 7.62 or smaller diameter, you can run flush. But if running magnum calibers it requires a minimum 2” reflex. If you use between 7.62 and .338 with a magnum caliber, a minimum 3” reflex is required.
Its best to just email their support with your specifics, their recommendations are conservative and a SAUM is a heck of alot different than a RUM even though both are "magnums". For instance they said they weren't concerned with a 300wsm on a 20" barrel when I asked. The amount of powder capacity of the cartridge is a factor.