A nation of wimps?

arrowjunkie

Lil-Rokslider
Boaty McBoatface is one of the greatest things to happen to this world.

The other problem with polls is once you learn have easy it is to manipulate them to get the response you want, you will one hundred percent discredit them.
Honestly, I think we can all agree, if a person doesnt find Boaty McBoatface to be an acceptable name for a British research boat then they are really what is wrong with this country. It's a uniting force.

Dumbest post and dumbest responses I have ever read on this site.

Guys that are 60-75 taught me how to hunt, fish, work on cars, do construction, etc.

Making generalizations about age groups is ignorant at the least. I’ve seen men wearing dresses that were 18-80 years old.

But an 80 year today was born after 1940, so...

TaperPin

WKR
The wife is out of town for a week - her wimpy recliner with a built in heater has grown on me so much now I want one. Her car also has heated seats - why don’t all cars have these wonders of science?

Humans are funny - our oldest has a weird ability to be the fittest person in every military unit and workout gym - he eats as much as three normal guys, looks stocky, but can also run all day. He also won’t shovel his sidewalk and driveway, or clean his car because it’s too much work. Lol

Personally, I don’t care for sweeping generalizations like “Millennials are lazy” or whatever. I think this is really a sign of intellectual laziness on the part of those doing the labeling.

I’m a boomer (for those who must label me), and have to say I have a real tough time with sweeping negative stereotypes of different groups.

After all, those “lazy’ Millennials were majority of the generatinal group we sent to firefights at 10,000 ft elevation in Afghanistan and faced IED’s in 120 degree temps in Iraq.

You don’t see them cause you spend your whole day inside talking trash on the internet. Kinda ironic.
I was born in 75’, long before the internet, cell phones, cable tv, etc. We were the generation our parents had to literally go looking for us to tell us to come inside to eat, get ready for bed at dusk, etc. I had nothing else to do BUT play outside.

Fast forward to today i’m that same kid from the 80s at heart. Literally every bit of free time is spent outside in the great outdoors or at least my property doing various “chores” which are basically excuses to be outside. So that makes me the Foremost Authority on whether or not kids are outside….they aren’t!

Now seeing as you, a simple Walmart Greeter, erroneously and foolishly claim know so much about me I feel the need to enlighten you so you don’t make the same mistake again. The ONLY time i’ve ever posted or perused this sight is while i’m on the throne. That i DO NOT do outside. If you do than i guess you, a simple Walmart Greeter, are a better man than I.

I am so tough, and so manly that I hardly deigned participate in this wimpy thread. Women have gotten pregnant just from talking to me on the phone. When I was a boy, I rode a unicycle to school with no seat. The shaft where the seat was supposed to be was sharpened. I shoot an unsuppressed Rigby 750 for rabbits. Actually, I don’t have to shoot. They just die when I show up.

I don’t often brag, but when I do, I like to brag on this forum.

Or -when the news says it’s really cold in Montana, oh never mind they never say that :ROFLMAO:

vJ21Gw7.png
"Talk of your cold! through the parka's fold it stabbed like a driven nail.
If our eyes we'd close, then the lashes froze till sometimes we couldn't see;
It wasn't much fun, but the only one to whimper was ..........

Generation Z"

Walmart Greeter

Lil-Rokslider
I was born in 75’, long before the internet, cell phones, cable tv, etc. We were the generation our parents had to literally go looking for us to tell us to come inside to eat, get ready for bed at dusk, etc. I had nothing else to do BUT play outside.

Fast forward to today i’m that same kid from the 80s at heart. Literally every bit of free time is spent outside in the great outdoors or at least my property doing various “chores” which are basically excuses to be outside. So that makes me the Foremost Authority on whether or not kids are outside….they aren’t!

Now seeing as you, a simple Walmart Greeter, erroneously and foolishly claim know so much about me I feel the need to enlighten you so you don’t make the same mistake again. The ONLY time i’ve ever posted or perused this sight is while i’m on the throne. That i DO NOT do outside. If you do than i guess you, a simple Walmart Greeter, are a better man than I.
“So that makes me the Foremost Authority on whether or not kids are outside….they aren’t!”

I’ve lived in 3 different states in the past 5 years and in every location there has always been at least 10 small human like creatures that run around the neighborhood and throw balls, climb trees, ride bikes, light fireworks, shoot bb guns, etc. Being that you are the Foremost Authority on the subject, please educate me. By the way, I am much older than you and spent a 33 year career working outside almost every day, sleeping in the dirt for 14 days at a time, and yes, shitting in the woods.

“So that makes me the Foremost Authority on whether or not kids are outside….they aren’t!”

I’ve lived in 3 different states in the past 5 years and in every location there has always been at least 10 small human like creatures that run around the neighborhood and throw balls, climb trees, ride bikes, light fireworks, shoot bb guns, etc. Being that you are the Foremost Authority on the subject, please educate me. By the way, I am much older than you and spent a 33 year career working outside almost every day, sleeping in the dirt for 14 days at a time, and yes, shitting in the woods.
So just so i’m clear. EVERY time you’re outside you see at least 10 kids riding bikes, shooting bb guns, climbing trees, etc? Are you talking today or 1985? Cause you’re describing my childhood. Kids absolutely are not doing that stuff today by in large. You’re full of more bs than a bull if you’re saying that.

Also, are you saying you shit in the woods every day, even now? Cause any old outdoorsman HAS shit in the woods but doesn’t mean we do it every day???? I mean, i have a toilet, three actually, in my house that actually flush. So i am not why i would go take a dump in my my woods in -10 degree weather??

And yes, I am ABSOLUTELY the foremost authority in the subject.

Walmart Greeter

Lil-Rokslider
So just so i’m clear. EVERY time you’re outside you see at least 10 kids riding bikes, shooting bb guns, climbing trees, etc? Are you talking today or 1985? Cause you’re describing my childhood. Kids absolutely are not doing that stuff today by in large. You’re full of more bs than a bull if you’re saying that.

Also, are you saying you shit in the woods every day, even now? Cause any old outdoorsman HAS shit in the woods but doesn’t mean we do it every day???? I mean, i have a toilet, three actually, in my house that actually flush. So i am not why i would go take a dump in my my woods in -10 degree weather??

And yes, I am ABSOLUTELY the foremost authority in the subject.
I guess they’re not kids, I don’t know what they are. I’m waiting for the foremost expert to tell me.