A lot of love for Tikka around here.

I bought a Tikka 695 for my wife in a 30-06, from Shedhorn Sports in Ennis MT in 1998. I put a Leupold 4x32 scope on it.

The thing just shoots. Doesn’t matter what load. I liked it so much I “borrowed” it a few times over the years.

Wish there was a better aftermarket stock option for those besides the laminate ones from Boyd’s. This one could come back to life as a 6 CM.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I bought a Tikka 695 for my wife in a 30-06, from Shedhorn Sports in Ennis MT in 1998. I put a Leupold 4x32 scope on it.

The thing just shoots. Doesn’t matter what load. I liked it so much I “borrowed” it a few times over the years.

Wish there was a better aftermarket stock option for those besides the laminate ones from Boyd’s. This one could come back to life as a 6 CM.
Send that action to stockys!

I wouldn’t use the M695 action for a 6cm, with about 3.48” (iirc) COAL you can run some longer fun stuff. Get a T3/T3x donor. ;)

sveltri

WKR
My 6.5 creedmoor hasn’t choked even once using the m+ mag and I’ve put more different types of bullets through that rifle than any other rifle I own.

My only tikka jamming issues have been with my t1x and the feeding/jamming is a mixture of being dirty as all hell from shooting suppressed and not cleaning the gun as well as using soft lead hollow points.
I haven’t had any issues with my T1X yet, but i just started shooting it suppressed. I'll have to keep an eye on cleaning.