A Giraffe with a 6UM

atmat

WKR
I made it to the post where the dude was bitching about the way Ryan was dressed. I figured that there wouldnt be much discussion after reading that.
I mean, in fairness, we all make fun of how Ryan looks, too. Its just low hanging fruit.

But your point is valid

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I made it to the post where the dude was bitching about the way Ryan was dressed. I figured that there wouldnt be much discussion after reading that.

When the guides wear short jorts and the fudds are complaining about dress code its all pretty comical. This was on a pretty well known buff ranch. We saw a couple buffs in the mid 40's. They were huge.

20220828_182320.jpg

CorbLand

WKR
When the guides wear short jorts and the fudds are complaining about dress code its all pretty comical. This was on a pretty well known buff ranch. We saw a couple buffs in the mid 40's. They were huge.

View attachment 775734
Must be why they all shoot large bore, magnum calibers. Gotta make up for the lack of proper attire. Apparently that is how it works.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Must be why the all shoot large bore, magnum calibers. Gotta make up for the lack of proper attire. Apparently that is how it works.

Those PH's believe there is 2 times to wear long pants. A wedding or funeral. 30 degrees. nah still shorts.

fwafwow

WKR
Ugh. So far that thread is just frustrating. They won’t listen to anything, or “get” a meme.

It would be great to have the PH Ryan used post on that thread. 🤯