7mm PRC - Savage 110 Ultralight or Christensen Mesa?

If you search for Backfire on YouTube he owns 2 Christensen"s and found the paint to chip easily and neither would group. If you do not mind a 7.5lb rifle the Bergara Sierra Wilderness is at a great value.

If you search for Backfire on YouTube he owns 2 Christensen"s and found the paint to chip easily and neither would group. If you do not mind a 7.5lb rifle the Bergara Sierra Wilderness is at a great value.

This is an old thread, but CA has an accuracy guarantee. I have used it once and they were awesome to deal with.

505Wapiti

WKR
I have a 110 Ultralight and a Christensen Ridgeline, both are awesome guns and very accurate. I haven't had any problems with either that would make me not buy another one.

rockymtnsam

Lil-Rokslider
So far my Mesa in 7mm PRC is a 1-1/4" MOA rifle. I won't buy another one. Savage rifles are not sexy but I have never had one that did not shoot well.
Agree with this. I have a 30+ year old Savage 110 in 7mm REM Mag that is a sub MOA shooter with cheap ammo. I now also own a Seekins PH2 in 6.5 PRC and couldn’t be happier.