6mm Arc

Soon to be...whenever I get my action back and the post office finds the Peterson 6.5 grendel brass they supposedly delivered.

Mssony352

FNG
Shooting factory now. Will reload when finished. There are some good reviews on YouTube.

OP
H

hornet112

FNG
Tried a load the one guy used I duplicated his results now I'm just searching for powder. It seems ever powder for the 6 arc is a powder I am out of or don't have it at all.
Maybe things will loosen up by spring. I know wishful thinking.

Tried a load the one guy used I duplicated his results now I'm just searching for powder. It seems ever powder for the 6 arc is a powder I am out of or don't have it at all.
Maybe things will loosen up by spring. I know wishful thinking.
Like what?

OP
H

hornet112

FNG
Thats one I have but now I have to decide if I want to burn it up on load development or save it for what I purchased it for then again it's only a few grains per load. sooooooooooo what to do?

I purchased cfe 223 for the arc I was planning to build with the action I'm still waiting for. Measure 114 screwed me there. Anyway, I did the math and it was something in the area of 1800 rds for an 8lb jug at Max load. It's relatively cheap comparatively speaking and not super difficult to find.

yotehunt

FNG
Leverlution has been a good powder for me. Have a few to try in h322 and 223. I shoot light and fast.

Shepman

FNG
So do I and I even called legacy back in October and was told they should be in stock by thanksgiving.

OP
H

hornet112

FNG
it will probably take me that long to find Lever evo. Nothing available around my neck of the woods.

Riflenut

FNG
The 6mm ARC appears to be almost an exact copy of the benchrest cartridge, the 6mm PPC. I wonder if that load data would work? I've just checked the specs on both cartridges, there are only a few thousands of an inch differences.
I understand that they have different applications such as faster twist rate and heavier bullets, so haven't looked into it...might not be applicable.

Tberg

Lil-Rokslider
Should have my Howa mini on Tuesday. have 200 Lapua 6.5 Grendel brass. 108 Elite hunters, 95 vld, 65 and 75gr vmax along with LVR, CFE223, 8208, AA2220 and likely a few other powders on hand that will work. Prairie dogs likely first on the hit list.