6mm /.243 hunting success on Big Game

amassi

WKR
I know of the David Tubb & Sierra 115 DTAC but thought that had no tip. Was it a one-off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
67c27abc2e7f08b918800d0f7d1ea1b7.jpg

Hurley88

FNG
Holy heck thanks @amassi

Definitely everyone email bomb them. Any time I’ve mentioned something that requires more than 1:8” twist I haven’t gotten a warm reception. Who knows? If they get tons of emails maybe they’ll see the light.

But I will say they get tons of requests and they’re all across the board. If there was a concerted email push for a 107 or 110 TMK in 6mm, they’d be more apt to listen. It has to be something people can shoot in readily available factory rifles. Baby steps. Once they see that there’s a market they’ll likely go further; but they’re already behind the times as is.

Megastink

Lil-Rokslider
After reading several threads about the TMK, I too am searching for the 6mm 95gr for my 6x45 bolt gun. Might try the 130gr 6.5’s in my CM.

MEdude

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking to add a 6mm of some flavor over the winter. Researching now…
How does the 95 TMK compare terminally to the 108 ELDM, and / or a Nosler 95 BT?
Thoughts on effective velocity window differences would also be greatly appreciated.
TMK External ballistics looks to fall between the other two.
I’d think giving up a slight B.C. edge for improved terminal effectiveness would be pragmatic???