6 ARC Howa Mini BA for $415 or $399 links in post

Brownells has the 22 inch version for $420. Snoop around and there are lots of codes to get 10% off. Sweet deal

Love my 16” suppressed mini 223 in the Stockys VG.

The mag sucks though, does anyone have experience with the MDT bottom metal and mamba mag?

4f8b1f3faa713a1b728e38efbf27094f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do, and would not recommend the bottom metal and Mamba mag in the current state. The Mamba mag sticks WAAAYYY out and is relatively heavy. The bottom metal isn't bad, but you'll have to use shims that come with the bottom metal to get the magazines to seat properly.

DIP makes a metal bottom metal that I like, but you'll still have the same magazine. Don't bother backordering from their site. They are unable to provide any ETAs or substantive updates. I ordered one of their mag catches in July and still haven't received it.

Love my 16” suppressed mini 223 in the Stockys VG.

The mag sucks though, does anyone have experience with the MDT bottom metal and mamba mag?

4f8b1f3faa713a1b728e38efbf27094f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a nice looking rig. What does it weigh as it sits?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

fshaw

WKR
I looked at the links, does anyone other than Brownell’s carry barreled actions? If so, I missed it.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I looked at the links, does anyone other than Brownell’s carry barreled actions? If so, I missed it.
I think that was an anomaly, Brownells is the exclusive as far as I know. I was surprised at the time to see that.

fshaw

WKR
Thanks. I bought one from Brownell’s in Grendel. Waiting on the stock to complete it. Eager to shoot it.