6 ARC AR bolt

TxLite

WKR
Took advantage of the Stocky’s sale and picked up a 16” 6 ARC steel Proof barrel. I was planning on using it to replace my 6.8 SPC barrel (only because I like to tinker) and bolt and reusing the Wilson Combat BCG.

Any recommendations on a quality ARC/Grendel bolt for this rifle or am I better off just getting a complete BCG and selling the other one complete?

IMG_4435.jpeg

JP Enterprises would be my bolt choice if I had other pieces like you do.
I don’t have their bolt but I put most of their enhanced pieces on my BCA 6.5 Grendel bolt/bcg. My BCA extractor broke which is what led me to JP. I have 700-800 rounds on it and going strong. I think it broke around 200-250 rounds.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
JP Enterprises would be my bolt choice if I had other pieces like you do.
I don’t have their bolt but I put most of their enhanced pieces on my BCA 6.5 Grendel bolt/bcg. My BCA extractor broke which is what led me to JP. I have 700-800 rounds on it and going strong. I think it broke around 200-250 rounds.
I ended up buying a rexus bolt. They are supposed to be similar to the JP in quality but with a thicker rim on the face to allow for higher pressures without damage.

I guess we’ll find out.

ScottP76

FNG
I really wanted a Rexus but no idea when they’ll be back in stock. I just bought a Noveske so I’ll give a report after I shoot it don’t know if it’s better and might have overpaid for the name.

Primary Arms is sell the Fail Zero 6.5 Grendel BCG for $139 it should work but not 100% since they have a separate 6 ARC one. There is also Grendel hunter. Work was slow this weekend spent a lot of time shopping lol

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
I really wanted a Rexus but no idea when they’ll be back in stock. I just bought a Noveske so I’ll give a report after I shoot it don’t know if it’s better and might have overpaid for the name.

Primary Arms is sell the Fail Zero 6.5 Grendel BCG for $139 it should work but not 100% since they have a separate 6 ARC one. There is also Grendel hunter. Work was slow this weekend spent a lot of time shopping lol
I just ordered mine last week. They must’ve just gone out of stock

I don’t see any reason the Grendel bcg wouldn’t work. The arc is basically just a 6mm Grendel as far as I know

ScottP76

FNG
I just ordered mine last week. They must’ve just gone out of stock

I don’t see any reason the Grendel bcg wouldn’t work. The arc is basically just a 6mm Grendel as far as I know
Yeah I should have bought one. I’m eventually building a 22 ARC so I’ll get one.

I assumed the same thing. Didn’t know why they made separate ones

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
Yeah I should have bought one. I’m eventually building a 22 ARC so I’ll get one.

I assumed the same thing. Didn’t know why they made separate ones
Just hand cycled 103eldx with both the rexus bolt in my Wilson combat bcg and my Sgt of arms 6.5 Grendel complete bcg. Both cycle fine