6 ARC AR bolt

TxLite

WKR
Took advantage of the Stocky’s sale and picked up a 16” 6 ARC steel Proof barrel. I was planning on using it to replace my 6.8 SPC barrel (only because I like to tinker) and bolt and reusing the Wilson Combat BCG.

Any recommendations on a quality ARC/Grendel bolt for this rifle or am I better off just getting a complete BCG and selling the other one complete?

IMG_4435.jpeg

JP Enterprises would be my bolt choice if I had other pieces like you do.
I don’t have their bolt but I put most of their enhanced pieces on my BCA 6.5 Grendel bolt/bcg. My BCA extractor broke which is what led me to JP. I have 700-800 rounds on it and going strong. I think it broke around 200-250 rounds.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
JP Enterprises would be my bolt choice if I had other pieces like you do.
I don’t have their bolt but I put most of their enhanced pieces on my BCA 6.5 Grendel bolt/bcg. My BCA extractor broke which is what led me to JP. I have 700-800 rounds on it and going strong. I think it broke around 200-250 rounds.
I ended up buying a rexus bolt. They are supposed to be similar to the JP in quality but with a thicker rim on the face to allow for higher pressures without damage.

I guess we’ll find out.

ScottP76

FNG
I really wanted a Rexus but no idea when they’ll be back in stock. I just bought a Noveske so I’ll give a report after I shoot it don’t know if it’s better and might have overpaid for the name.

Primary Arms is sell the Fail Zero 6.5 Grendel BCG for $139 it should work but not 100% since they have a separate 6 ARC one. There is also Grendel hunter. Work was slow this weekend spent a lot of time shopping lol

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
I really wanted a Rexus but no idea when they’ll be back in stock. I just bought a Noveske so I’ll give a report after I shoot it don’t know if it’s better and might have overpaid for the name.

Primary Arms is sell the Fail Zero 6.5 Grendel BCG for $139 it should work but not 100% since they have a separate 6 ARC one. There is also Grendel hunter. Work was slow this weekend spent a lot of time shopping lol
I just ordered mine last week. They must’ve just gone out of stock

I don’t see any reason the Grendel bcg wouldn’t work. The arc is basically just a 6mm Grendel as far as I know

ScottP76

FNG
I just ordered mine last week. They must’ve just gone out of stock

I don’t see any reason the Grendel bcg wouldn’t work. The arc is basically just a 6mm Grendel as far as I know
Yeah I should have bought one. I’m eventually building a 22 ARC so I’ll get one.

I assumed the same thing. Didn’t know why they made separate ones