6.5 PRC ammo…where the heck can I find it??

PNWGATOR

WKR
Check all of your local sporting and farm stores, check online vendors or reach out to Jake at Unknown Munitions for his ammo. It’s there. Might have to dig a little, but it’s there.

Briant_az

FNG
Keep checking the local stores. I walked into Sportsman’s Warehouse in Chandler AZ last Friday and walked out with 2 boxes.

davsco

WKR
def check ammoseek. gunbroker if you really hate money. it's out there but be prepared to get bent over.

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
Federal way Discount guns in WA has had boxes of it for 45-70 bucks a box for months. Could try hitting them up, I'm local so idk if they ship ammo .

Ive been getting alerts of it being in stock but only let you order 2 boxes at 90$ each plus 10$ shipping so I’ve been passing. It’s definitely around but not sure 60$ is likely

When it comes in at Sportmans/Cabelas how much does it cost? $60?
When ive found it locally around here its been like $50 per box for eld x or eld m i think. Pretty rare tho lol im not one of those guys that drives or calls all over town searching unless i really need something

Jon C

FNG
Found some at a local gun store. I check a few times a week. Midways had it a few times but only lasts hours and they have their prices jacked a lot higher.

OP
Wapiti151

Wapiti151

WKR
Thanks all! I’m continuing the search, it’s non existent here in Alaska. Appreciate the input, going to try and get some shipped to a buddy in Idaho who I’m seeing next week. Hopefully it’d get there in time and he can fly it on checked baggage

I am in Nevada and have a place in Alaska. I looked into shipping to friends there and no go. UPS only accepts ammo from licensed dealers for shipping to AK and the barges will not take it at all either. Sorry just saw the fly part. You can take a bunch on the plane as long as its in the original packaging.