6.5 PRC ammo…where the heck can I find it??

TheViking

WKR
Anybody still have any 6.5 PRC, high BC notable MFG for sale? Can pay via PayPal, looking to have shipped to Florida when I go and visit the folks so I can check it in my luggage back to Alaska. Nosler has some on their website now, but it’s only the lead free 120 gr available.

Thanks!

Gunbroker…

$120+ / box

ShakeDown

WKR
I’ve purchased 200+ rounds from Unknown Munitions over the past 3-4 months. Just jump on their notifications and be quick when you get an email.

Pickle

FNG
Saw several boxes today at a local gun show. The cheapest I saw was $90 a box and a couple were over $100. Several of them had Bass Pro stickers on them from where it was purchased online. I hope the asswipes get stuck with them. Overpriced ammo was not selling and most every one was complaining about how overpriced stuff was.

I keep getting notifications from different online retailers but it’s90-99 per box. I just can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money on it.

I keep getting notifications from different online retailers but it’s90-99 per box. I just can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money on it.
it's just dumb, and the gougers are part of the problem.... is making a few bucks price gouging ammo worth proving you have poor character? certainly isn't for me.

i kinda screwed myself at the beginning of the "ammo crisis of 21-22'" because i didn't want to be part of the problem by hoarding ammo... i wish i would have got a little more than i did for the firearms i shoot a lot, but i'm getting by and don't feel like a DB

after this BS, whenever it levels out, i am going to certainly get an inventory of reloading components for the guns i shoot a lot. hard to have much faith in humanity these days.... i love this part of the world, but in a few years we are moving either to WY or Hawaii in hopes of restoring faith in humanity, getting away from Subaru central, where very strong opinions make up for not knowing what the hell you're talking about.... i need to find an area that has a higher percentage of real people.

Wetwork

Lil-Rokslider
Week and a half ago, Nosler had 120gn in stock and I got some no problem. Today I picked up three boxes of 143ELDX in Boise Id. at Idaho Guns and Outdoors (There was a bunch left, but they only allow one box purchase). There was nothing at Cabelas or Sportsmans. Average price is running about $80 for a box. Seems like the little guys have 6.5 PRC more often than the big box stores. What I'm dreaming for is pounds of RL26, H1000 and N565, bags of nice fresh brass and BR primers. This time I'm going to lifetime supply. Never thought I'd get caught again..-WW

ps. If you ask me how I got three boxes, apparently you didn't buy beer in high school.

LOB39

FNG
I have little luck finding this in stores....have to search far and wide online for anything these days

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
I have a box I’m selling. It’s posted in equipment section.

Stalker69

WKR
I have checked and rechecked every store around me. Also on every web sight notification list for months now. I bought some lapua brass on gun broker, its spendy, but seems like a sign of the times.

Brif

FNG
I am in the same boat, been looking since early November. I check the local cabelas twice a week and it’s a 45min drive. I have a few local mom and pops, but none have seen any since September. I bought brass off of gunbroker as well. I could load some if I wanted to.

ChrisAU

WKR
Actually been surprised to find it locally at two different places lately. LGS had lead free Nosler BTs and Academy had both Hornady loads. Bought a box of ELD-Ms for $50 because my rifle likes them and they are useful for initial site in shots so I don’t burn up my Unknown Munitions hand loads (I change scopes a lot lol).

bwidrick

Lil-Rokslider
I have 2 full boxes each of:
- Hornady ELD-X 143 gr
- Pendleton Barnes LRX 127 gr
Was collecting up for a build, but decided to go with a different caliber. PM me if interested.