$500 Gift Card Giveaway

tyep13

FNG
Hello folks,

We are a new sponsor to Rokslide. If you don't know about us, you can go to the announcements and watch a 10 minute video overview. We go over some of the products we make, our manufacturing facility, and other services we provide.

To enter, simply take a look at our website and drop a comment on what you would buy with a $500 gift card.

We will draw someone on June 30. As always you can use code ROKSLIDE15 to get 15% off storewide.

Thanks guys!

-Tyler

View attachment 565771
Leg gaiters backpack, bino packs

wseidel

WKR
Appear to be well-constructed American made products. I'd likely get my youngest son your day pack, a hunting friend the bow sling, and myself a hip quiver & toiletry bag...plus an additional $18. :)

Thanks and God bless,
Wayne

Gutshotem

WKR
Looks like well made gear,, thanks for the opportunity. I'd prob try a day pack, bino harness and ammo wallet.

Amand

FNG
Recently got one of your bino harnesses and would probably look at one of the bags or quivers

wseidel

WKR
I've reconsidered my picks after scouring the TandKHunting website. I'd gift my hunting buddy with the rangefinder pouch, bow sling and hip quiver; and myself with the same three items. My friend is currently recovering from Achilles surgery and this gear would provide great incentive to heal up and get back to one of his passions. Thanks for the opportunity TandKHunting.

God bless,
Wayne