40th Birthday Gift for my hunter!

Ladies and gentlemen!
I hope everyone is having a lovely start to the fall season! I am in DESPERATE need of some help! My boyfriend, who is a VERY passionate and experienced hunter will be turning 40 this November. I want to get him a gift he will not only LOVE but use. His biggest passion in life is hunting and I would love nothing more than to give him something that makes his eyes and heart light up like a little kid! I have ZERO experience or knowledge, so I won't pretend to, that is what brings me here! A little bit about my hunter! We live in the Omaha metro area, he is an archery hunter. He wears KUIU and Sitka gear that I have noticed, he plans to moose hunt in Alaska next year, he lost a few quality tree stands this year due to excessive storms here in the heartland ($300 price range), he also went Pronghorn hunting this past August with no luck, not sure if I could get him another tag for another shot at that game.... Any help or guidance i would GREATLY appreciate. Thanks everyone! :)

Love that you’re on here asking, depending on budget what I would love would be redemption at Antelope. New Mexico and Wyoming could be good options to get him dialed in on a tag next year. Others here could probably chime in with some stronger guidance. I’m just answering from an idea standpoint.
Good luck!

Legend

WKR
Westen Mountaineering 20 degree sleeping bag. Lifetime bag if taken care of.

Or a gun. Can't go wrong with a gun even if he is a bowhunter.

Don't buy archery stuff. He will have a strong opinion on that stuff and you might not get it right.

We need to know a budget range and are you looking to send him on a hunt or get him something to hunt with. There's SO many options and seems like fun to help.

I would be very careful getting him a rifle or bow, men can be very picky with those. My wife bought me a bow for my birthday a few years ago and I ended up up taking it back to the shop and getting a different one.

If he's got a buddy that he hunts with frequently it'd be a good idea to engage them for ideas as well.

Off the top of my head everybody loves Benchmade knives, maybe a custom MKC knife, Kuiu and Sitka are good but it'll be difficult knowing what pieces he has already.