$329.00 Bugle Tube

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not Wayne Carlton had one of those for two decades until I lost it killed many bulls with it…added a Big Abe Bell on to it for whom ever remembers them from the 90s. Gonna call myself Vintage Larry Jones blowhard as I called it🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0599.jpeg
    IMG_0599.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 61

Brooks

WKR
The new elk hunter that doesn’t live anywhere near elk will fall for it. The guys that are elk killers would probably rather only have a $15 cow call on them.

I bet that tube sounds pretty sweet.

I'm curious how thick the wood is? Their care tips make it sound rather fragile. If I'm going to pack around something that looks like a bat, I want to be able to club things with it.

Like others mentioned there's definitely a market for high-end calls.

RMM

WKR
I bet that tube sounds pretty sweet.

I'm curious how thick the wood is? Their care tips make it sound rather fragile. If I'm going to pack around something that looks like a bat, I want to be able to club things with it.

Like others mentioned there's definitely a market for high-end calls.
Search Beau Brooks Riven Bugle Tube. In all fairness, that dude can make any call sound good

ozyclint

WKR
I have old Fred Bear DVD's where they fashioned calls in the field out of the rushes growing there.
Maybe it would work again all these years later because it sounds different to the educated elk?

Beendare

WKR
I would be a hypocrite to comment on this…..

I bought a small hand made Alaskan Yellow Cedar deer call years ago for $100 that has been fantastic…..many deer called in with that thing.

Last edited:

NMJM

FNG
I am thinking about creating boot laces for elk hunters. $125 per lace. Remember quality has a price. Buy once cry once. When you're on the hunt of a lifetime you need quality boot laces!

10ringer

WKR
That’s a good looking tube! I hope he sells a pile of them.
If somebody on here owns one, can you give us a sound clip versus a plastic tube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fowl Play

WKR
There's definitely a market for it and he'll probably sell a bunch to the same guys dropping major coin on guided hunts.

Honestly, I'd pay for a somewhat niche tube myself. Metallic tube that still sounds good but is durable enough for me to use it to break branches and rake trees with -- someone make me that... cause I don't want to lol

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I am thinking about creating boot laces for elk hunters. $125 per lace. Remember quality has a price. Buy once cry once. When you're on the hunt of a lifetime you need quality boot laces!

Sponsor me and I’ll make a how to “tie your boots for a western hunt” video series.

Whoever buys this tube I feel so sorry for their family.