$329.00 Bugle Tube

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
People are spending just as much on custom knives.

But imagine if those knives had a disclaimer that said avoid extreme temperatures, dont expose it to the sun, dont get blood (moisture) on it, and wipe it down with a microfiber towel, etc. LOL

Super cool bugle tube that uses The Weekend songs to promote. Just don’t use it any other time besides the middle of a partly cloudy 65 degree day with low humidity and bring baby wipes to keep er nice and shiny for the gram. Ok I should stop being such a jerk, I’m working on it I swear, I hope the kids are successful truly!

But imagine if those knives had a disclaimer that said avoid extreme temperatures, dont expose it to the sun, dont get blood (moisture) on it, and wipe it down with a microfiber towel, etc. LOL
Owners of them complain about rust 🤷‍♂️.

I get your point, absolutely. On the flip side, I can’t wrap my head around how many rifles some have, or how much they spend on a custom gun. It makes zero sense to me, but then again they have their own priorities and a different level of expendable income than I do.

Ucsdryder

WKR
The new elk hunter that doesn’t live anywhere near elk will fall for it. The guys that are elk killers would probably rather only have a $15 cow call on them.
I’d rather give up elk hunting than give up my bugle. I might not kill anything but I sure sound good.

10ringer

WKR
I’d rather give up elk hunting than give up my bugle. I might not kill anything but I sure sound good.

I wish I could hit the like button 50 times, I’m with you on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk