300 Blackout Deer Hunters

I ordered a Traditions Outfitter G3 300 Blackout single shot rifle last night from Midway. I will do some suburban deer eradication with subs but I also want to load up some 110 VMAX for regular tree stand/wooded deer hunts where distances will be short.

I will handload my ammo and my goal is to have a lightweight, compact set up with my suppressor.

WKR
What subs do you plan on using?

Please share how it goes. I know this subject comes up from time to time and people say that if you treat it like bow hunting, it's fine, but I'd love to see some damage photos and documented experiences.

OP
General RE LEE
What subs do you plan on using?

Please share how it goes. I know this subject comes up from time to time and people say that if you treat it like bow hunting, it's fine, but I'd love to see some damage photos and documented experiences.

I plan on using the Hornady 190 Sub X. I know a few people that have had great success with them and they are much more plentiful and affordable than the other brands.

I 100% plan on treating sub hunting like bow hunting. All shots will be within bow range in heavily wooded areas.