25-7prc or 25 saum

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
Is the adg necked down yet or straight 7prc rite now
Just 7 prc. I just measured some Hornady dummy rounds and they measure .2885” measuring with a micrometer. Measuring with just calipers, Peterson and Hornady measure .014” wall thickness and the adg not necked down measures .013”. Are you worried about fired case neck to barrel clearance with the adg and don’t want to turn them?

Just 7 prc. I just measured some Hornady dummy rounds and they measure .2885” measuring with a micrometer. Measuring with just calipers, Peterson and Hornady measure .014” wall thickness and the adg not necked down measures .013”. Are you worried about fired case neck to barrel clearance with the adg and don’t want to turn them?
I would hope to not have to turn necks. Was just wondering if tou had noticed how much they may thicken from nicking down. Shouldn't be too much to worry about

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I can't imagine the wait on one if ordered now. Would be nice to have one sure, but hate having to wait.

I will ask twisted barrel what theirs is based off. The member above that has one by them is using peterson, not sure how the adg brass compares to that dimensionally. Will also ask WTO, but from what I think I have read is the WTO is off adg or that's atleast what they are using.

I have a barrel and action and can have dies in a week
I just remember them designing their 1st reamer when the only thing available was hornady brass. But maybe they reworked it once the adg stuff came out.

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
I would hope to not have to turn necks. Was just wondering if tou had noticed how much they may thicken from nicking down. Shouldn't be too much to worry about
I never measured my new brass. But I don’t think it’s grown over .001 per side yet, I’m on my 3rd firing. I do know going down to 6 it thickens up

I do like it. I just don't get the most velocity out of this barrel with it compared to h4350. I know its usually the other way around but for some reason I am consistently getting 50-100 fps more muzzle velocity with 4350 than 555 with all 3 bullets I've tried in the 25 creed.
I might'tve misseed it, but have you tried H1000?

ACHILLES

Lil-Rokslider
Just called WTO they answered on the first ring.
Asked about the 25-7prc but they said Clayton was out shooting at the moment and he has all that data on it.

Here’s the number
432-312-6132

Just called WTO they answered on the first ring.
Asked about the 25-7prc but they said Clayton was out shooting at the moment and he has all that data on it.

Here’s the number
432-312-6132
I spoke to Clayton this morning and got info. Then after an appt I had a missed call from wto about 130pm.

Clayton was great to deal with and gave me all the info I needed. Hopefully you got all you needed.