24 AZ Elk Draw

Back to the lifetime hunting license thing. Do other states that offer lifetime license's put them in the resident pool or non-resident pool? (of course not living in that state anymore) Just asking? The benefit I see is not having to pay AZ the non resident license fee yearly for the draw. Never heard of the holders being put in the resident pool?
With Idaho’s Lifetime, you are drawn out of the resident pool, but you pay the Non Res price for the tag. You also buy general tags over the counter and avoid the Dec 1 donkey show.

Card got hit… which means I will for the first time be archery hunting a bull during the rut. Will be either 7w or 8 as those were my only choices.

Anyone have a good program to get fat weight people in elk shape?

CMF

WKR
Is there a way to tell which hunt or who drew? I've got a hold, but I've got the wife and three kids in too...
The next best thing after hunting, checking draws, my heart is racing like a big buck just walked out...

Is there a way to tell which hunt or who drew? I've got a hold, but I've got the wife and three kids in too...
The next best thing after hunting, checking draws, my heart is racing like a big buck just walked out...
I'm assuming non-resident (and that you put your kids in for youth only hunts) - $650 charge? You or wife drew. $50 charge? One of your kids drew.

Won't be able to tell exactly who drew or which hunt until next week, when the results are posted to your accounts(s).

Last edited:

dsotm

Lil-Rokslider
Results will probably be in the portal next Wednesday or Thursday

CMF

WKR
I'm assuming non-resident (and that you put your kids in for youth only hunts) - $650 charge? You or wife drew. $50 charge? One of your kids drew.

Won't be able to tell exactly who drew or which hunt until next week, when the results are posted to your accounts(s).
NR, $650, no youth only hunts, those are antlerless only, we can do that cheaper/easier in another state. Not likely me, I went for gold and have powerball odds of hitting. I'm hoping the wife drew, she's due to get her an elk. I got them all in for early rifle and muzzy hunts.
Going to be a long week...

Last edited:
Always use a different card for each

Reactions: CMF