24 AZ Elk Draw

Beendare

WKR
Ladog, thats nothing….many years ago my AZ paper app along with about a thousand others never got entered into the drawing. They forgot about them.

BBob

WKR
Ladog, thats nothing….many years ago my AZ paper app along with about a thousand others never got entered into the drawing. They forgot about them.
And when they went to the electronic record keeping many lost a bunch of bonus points. If yours didn't show up in the new system and you didn't have your old pink rejection slips for proof of points then poof they were gone. You were always told to keep the pink slips for proof but apparently many did not.

pirogue

WKR
Wasn’t that due to Cabela’s Tag system not submitting, and not AZGF?

wapitibob

WKR
Cabelas had hundreds of apps get there a day late and they were not in the draw.

If I was a lifetime license holder I’d call the game branch chief, who used to be the data supervisor, and ask her about my app. They know where you are in the sort, that’s how they issue back fill tags to replace bounced apps. A little more work with a nr that should be in the res pool but they have your random number and hunt code.

Last edited:

Weldor

WKR
Back to the lifetime hunting license thing. Do other states that offer lifetime license's put them in the resident pool or non-resident pool? (of course not living in that state anymore) Just asking? The benefit I see is not having to pay AZ the non resident license fee yearly for the draw. Never heard of the holders being put in the resident pool?

Back to the lifetime hunting license thing. Do other states that offer lifetime license's put them in the resident pool or non-resident pool? (of course not living in that state anymore) Just asking? The benefit I see is not having to pay AZ the non resident license fee yearly for the draw. Never heard of the holders being put in the resident pool?

For AZ, they are put in the resident pool, but pay the NR tag fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk