223/556 77gr TMK

CiK01

WKR
I read the posts. Where do you buy? Did Rokslide dry up that market because it appears obsolete.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the posts. Where do you buy? Did Rokslide dry up that market because it appears obsolete.

Thanks!

You are probably looking at buying boxes? Most places only sell them in single rounds due to RS😏

Creedmoor sports is another place I have bought it. I have a bunch of ammo to burn through, and when I get more of it shot up, I’m going to load a bunch of tmk’s, because they are difficult to find ammo, and expensive shipping

Keep at it, it will be back in stock somewhere soon, but it’s not always easy to find in stock

ElPollo

WKR

Thanks!

For loaded ammo, @h2so4 is a Black Hills dealer and has a WTS thread for 77 gr TMK ammo in the classifieds. Good price with free shipping. I just bought a couple cases from him. Stand1 Armory also loads 77 TMK ammo. It’s a little pricier than Black Hills. I haven’t used it, but others say it’s loaded slightly hotter than Black Hills.

OP
CiK01

CiK01

WKR
For loaded ammo, @h2so4 is a Black Hills dealer and has a WTS thread for 77 gr TMK ammo in the classifieds. Good price with free shipping. I just bought a couple cases from him. Stand1 Armory also loads 77 TMK ammo. It’s a little pricier than Black Hills. I haven’t used it, but others say it’s loaded slightly hotter than Black Hills.
I found @h2so4 and his post. Bought a case. Easy peasy.