.22 S&W Victory Issues

TFrank

WKR
Hello,

I have scoured the internet and here and ran across a number of issues that come up.

Does anyone here have any direct experience FTE/stove piping/FTF.

With mine I have one magazine that seems to perform pretty dang well, and then my other two are garbage. I have seen that there is a piece of metal you can bend inside the slide to help with ejection problems and then I’ve also read that the magazines themselves can be the problem.

I’ve also tried to make sure that my takedown pin is very secure, and added a supplemental O-ring to make it a little bit tighter.

I’m just getting started with really trying to figure this out as I’ve made some customizations and have a suppressor coming. I would like to see it work well.

The other info I ran across wasn’t really that recent, but I assuming most of it still applies. Just checking for second opinions or something I might be missing. I’m trying to avoid sending it back into S&W, but if it comes down to that than it is what it is.

I haven’t shot mine in a while, but it took a few range sessions followed by deep cleaning to get it cycling well. Last I remember it was almost flawless, but I added some custom parts from tandemkross and volquartzen.

OP
TFrank

TFrank

WKR
Mine's been flawless, once the TK extractor was installed. Put some other TK goodies on it, too...
IMG_2215.JPG

OP
TFrank

TFrank

WKR
I think I will try their extractor next. Not much to lose there.

I have run 3 different ammos out of it. Which ammo are you running?

OP
TFrank

TFrank

WKR
I got those TK parts coming.

I took a picture for reference(yes I still need to clean after my last shoot, waiting for the new parts)

IMG_2591.jpeg

Do you guys have a resistance when you pull the slide back to this point? It is hard for me to articulate the amount of resistance but is yours buttery smooth? Am not going to mess with it yet but trying to figure out if that ejector pin is making too much contact. It would be on the side away from the top of the mag well.

IMG_2592.jpeg